Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS I'm grateful for the cool, although somewhat humid, breeze outside right now. I, however, am NOT looking forward to driving in the rain that will probably start when I have to get on the road in another hour or so.

Upvote 0

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS~ My weekend is going good so far. Spent like 5 hours doing volunteer work with a friend I don't get to see as much as I would like to. I got to drive by the house I was interested in that I saw online (for buying it), and I really like it up close, though I need to see the inside if I'm going to decide on going after it more. I'm heading out to the nudist park in a couple hours, which means swimming, bodypainting, possibly volleyball, and hanging out and talking with people. Then after that I get to go visit a summer camp to talk to some friends. :)

Upvote 0

catzrfluffy

i come bearing .gifs
Sep 4, 2009
palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[c]
fenderstrat.gif
guitar.gif
[/c]
IJWTS: Yay! :clap: I remembered an old riff today! :D:clap::tutu: There's also other things I totally wanna turn into something awesome. :tutu::thumbsup::clap: Prayers must be working! :clap::hug: I so wanna get back practising like I used to... :D:tutu:^_^ Makes me so happy!!! :D:clap:
hyper.gif
Thank you, Lord. :bow::clap::hug:
[c]
fenderstrat.gif
guitar.gif
[/c]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS- that while I love that my sister has a great fiance who sends her beautiful roses when she tells him she had a bad day- sometimes it is a little hard not to sigh when she sends me a pic of them and wish for my own nice guy. And flowers.

TGIF y'all.

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IJWTS- that while I love that my sister has a great fiance who sends her beautiful roses when she tells him she had a bad day- sometimes it is a little hard not to sigh when she sends me a pic of them and wish for my own nice guy. And flowers.

TGIF y'all.
:hug:

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP

TGIF y'all.

I hear ya there

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.