Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS- I've gotten three "message-less" (blank) reps in the last few days. It makes me wonder what they were thinking when they repped me?! :scratch:
I wonder that too never know if its good or bad when its blank.

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

IJWTS - I like that we were busy at work, but I hate days when we're busy right up through 9 oclock, the store is atrocious, and then we have less than a half an hour to do everything. Especially since tomorrow is bound to be even more busy - it bothers me so much that there's not enough time to get everything finished the way it should be and then my coworkers have to come in tomorrow to that :(

IAJWTS - I know...I'm complaining :sigh:....sorry....

Reactions: Blank123
Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS-I had a great day in a neighboring city today. I went to a few places in the city, including one place for lunch with my mom...her treat. I had sushi for the first time ever. It was so yummy. And I went on the very long trail by the river. What a fantastic walk! Four hours of great exercise and talking with my mom.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
IJWTS -

Interesting night. Got off work, went to a brewer's meeting, tasted some beer - then off to a few clubs.

Sooo many beautiful youngins everywhere...at 37 I'm feeling "old"...this just isn't right. :cry:

So was walking with some people I didn't know very well and someone asks me "So what do you do??". And I say "by day I work at a service station. By night I trade futures"...This older fellow in the group grabs me by the arm and tells me he hasn't worked in 15 years - trades for a living. He made 200k this week. So we talked for a bit about trading.

In the interim I met an 21yr old epileptic man, a 31 year old former fitter and turner turned entrepreneur retailer, a couple of beautiful and too young ladies who caressed my head briefly which had me purring like a kitten given milk - and otherwise drank too much and watched a bunch of people dancing and having a good time.

Interesting night.

Now my head is hurting...slightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: sister4mercy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.