• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Keifer, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Ryder

Ryder Whatever was the deplorable word

+255
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Republican
    Good verses, nice job Keifer :clap:

2. Keifer

Keifer Psalms 71:5

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" (Acts 3:19)

Jesus said He is the only way you can receive eternal life. The Bible says you must repent of your sins and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. If you don't, you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you've just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

If you have questions about Jesus or salvation, or if you would like to share your decision in receiving Jesus as your Savior, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact us via our web site, Divine Intervention.

In His service,

Keith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

3. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    To Father be the glory for your kind words, Ryder...thanks.

Keith

4. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. ( Isaiah 12:2-3 KJV )

5. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: ( 1 Peter 2:13-15 KJV )

6. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. ( Nahum 1:7 KJV )

7. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. ( Joshua 1:9 KJV )

8. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them...Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess. ( Deuteronomy 5:1, 32-33 KJV )

9. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: ( Proverbs 6:22-23 KJV )

10. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. ( Isaiah 58:11 KJV )

11. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. ( 2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV )

12. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" (Acts 3:19)

Jesus said He is the only way you can receive eternal life. The Bible says you must repent of your sins and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. If you don't, you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you've just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

If you have questions about Jesus or salvation, or if you would like to share your decision in receiving Jesus as your Savior, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact us via our web site, Divine Intervention.

In His service,

Keith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

13. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. ( Ephesians 3:14-19 KJV )

14. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfill the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed. ( 1 Chronicles 22:13 KJV )

15. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures: ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV )

16. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. ( Acts 4:12 KJV )

17. MetalBlade

MetalBlade Defender of the Faith

+64
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Keifer those versus are essential to any type of christian, thank you for allowing me to come across them today. They have lifted my spirits!!! :cool:

18. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to the boards, MetalBlade. What comfort, strength and guidance we have in His Word...

Keith

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. ( Psalms 37:37 KJV )

19. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. ( Romans 15:13 KJV )

20. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. ( Hebrews 11:3 KJV )