• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Keifer, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Keifer

Keifer Psalms 71:5

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" (Acts 3:19)

Jesus said He is the only way you can receive eternal life. The Bible says you must repent of your sins and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. If you don't, you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you've just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

If you have questions about Jesus or salvation, or if you would like to share your decision in receiving Jesus as your Savior, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact us via our web site, Divine Intervention.

In His service,

Keith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. ( 1 John 4:9 KJV )

3. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. ( Luke 22:32 KJV )

4. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. ( Hebrews 13:5 KJV )

5. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. ( 1 Corinthians 1:8 KJV )

6. Lbiagm

Lbiagm US Navy Supporter

+459
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    awesome verses keifer.

7. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Glory to God, Lbiagm!

Keith

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. ( John 14:12 KJV )

8. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. ( Psalms 91:15 KJV )

9. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield. ( Psalms 5:12 KJV )

10. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. ( Psalms 101:2 KJV )

11. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen. ( 2 Peter 3:18 KJV )

12. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" (Acts 3:19)

Jesus said He is the only way you can receive eternal life. The Bible says you must repent of your sins and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. If you don't, you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you've just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

If you have questions about Jesus or salvation, or if you would like to share your decision in receiving Jesus as your Savior, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact us via our web site, Divine Intervention.

In His service,

Keith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

13. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ( John 15:7 KJV )

14. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. ( Matthew 10:32 KJV )

15. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. ( Psalms 43:5 KJV )

16. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? ( 1 Thessalonians 2:19 KJV )

17. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. ( Psalms 138:7 KJV )

18. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. ( Acts 1:11 KJV )

19. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. ( Proverbs 15:29 KJV )

20. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. ( Hebrews 13:5 KJV )