Florida
✟35,060.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Is anyone else completely frustrated by the way things are going in this country right now...do you ever say if I were president for just one day...well I do...
what would you change?...

I thought I would start a thread where you can come in voice your frustrations and maybe suggest how it could be better...

Please dont debate if you don't agree with someone..we are all different and will have different oppinions...but we shouldn't beat each other up about it...o.k.

If you agree with something someone said by all means bless and or rep them...

O.k Ill start If I were president for a day..I would use our military to fight the terrorism in our own country...drug dealers and gangs.

Reactions: Love&Pain

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'll probably be just as stressed!!!

stressed.gif

Upvote 0

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Let everybody have a day off around the country!

He he then nobody could go anyhwere. Everybody would have to stay inside all day or they could go outside. They couldn't go anywhere because all the shops would be close. I hope everyone doesn't leave a big mess everywhere because there won't be anyone to clean it up. That would be a good day to go on the fwy, no traffic oh and no cops on duty. I hope terrorists don't decide to attack because everybody is off. LOL :D I hope everybody gets up in time the next day because businesses will be packed out since they were all closed the day before.

Upvote 0

nicholzac

Legend
Aug 1, 2006
Florida
✟35,060.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If I were president for a day, I'd tax every rich person heavily and give that money to build more schools, churches, and hospitals. JK that be wrong. :p If I were president for a day id, throw a big party in the white house. :D

Now thats what Im talking about!!!! AMEN!!

Upvote 0

ChrisCountryGirl

It's better to give than to recieve
May 23, 2006
✟73,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I was president for the day, I would enforce that no child is left behind. That every child has a oppurtunity to have a decent education and is recieving adequate shelter, food, & clothing. This also includes adults. Noone deserves to be homeless or living in poverty. I would also do my best to do what I can to help protect the environment.

Reactions: Love&Pain
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums