What's important to you for the country?

Whare priorities are most important.

• Children

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Weaponry, gun control, etc

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Criminal punishment

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Immigraton

• Abortion

• Civil rights

• Religion rights

• 3rd political party, name and stand possible?

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Less government control

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Different voting system, example?

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would love to see us move to a STV system, or at least rank voting and get rid of primaries.

As for the rest, we need better gun culture, take care of our kids, have healthy alternatives to abortion without making it illegal, and have more acceptance of all people.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Support for democracy itself is at the top of my list. This includes 1) abiding by the outcomes of elections and 2) a willingness and ability to do the kind of political negotiation and compromise that's necessary to get things done in a multi-party government.

From your list, I checked civil rights and immigration. I'd add addressing climate change (and caring for the environment in general) to the list.

At the state level, I'd add proper financial support for public education, but that's more a state issue than a national issue, so the president doesn't really have to be a part of that discussion.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Support for democracy itself is at the top of my list. This includes 1) abiding by the outcomes of elections and 2) a willingness and ability to do the kind of political negotiation and compromise that's necessary to get things done in a multi-party government.

From your list, I checked civil rights and immigration. I'd add addressing climate change (and caring for the environment in general) to the list.

At the state level, I'd add proper financial support for public education, but that's more a state issue than a national issue, so the president doesn't really have to be a part of that discussion.
I'll add environment. I forgot it

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would love to see us move to a STV system, or at least rank voting and get rid of primaries.

As for the rest, we need better gun culture, take care of our kids, have healthy alternatives to abortion without making it illegal, and have more acceptance of all people.
What's stv?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums