If You Were God/King, How would You Create your Own Mother?

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was a clear implication. My conscience is clear. Mary, while being a very blessed woman, was saved by the grace of God from her sins like other believers in Jesus Christ are.

Yes, absolutely.

Mary is the mother of Jesus as He is fully man. She is not the mother of Him as fully God. He has always been God, Mary did not birth the eternal God, since Mary is not eternal.

Logical fallacy, see previous response.

I never did any such thing, that makes you a liar, and I call you to repent. My response above refuted your logical fallacy to the false claim that Mary is the mother of God. As I said in my previous comment, which you never refuted, you simply misrepresented me, the Bible never calls Mary the Mother of God.

Joe P, here are some questions that puts a stop to you nonsense:
1. Can you separate Jesus from being both God and Man, or where does Jesus stop being Both God and Man, does he divide Himself???
Answer is You cannot separate Jesus from being the GodMan He cannot divide Himself, nor can you divide the GodMan from His Mother Mary. Amen

2.Was Jesus Christ at Conception, the GodMan, in the Womb of Virgin Mary duration 9 months??? The Answer is Yes, therefore the GodMan, Who is Jesus Christ, was living being nourished in the Womb of Virgin Mary.

3. When Mary Gave Birth, what came out from Her Womb, Just the Man side of Christ or the God side of Christ or the GOD/MAN Who is Jesus Christ?
The Answer is Mary Gave Birth to Jesus Christ who is 100% God and 100% Man, the GodMAN

4. What comes from the womb of a Mother is 100% Her Child. Now from the womb of Virgin Mary is a MIRACLE of Miracles, what came from Her Womb is both 100% God 100% Man who is Jesus Christ.

5. Mary did not Create God, God existed!!! However, to be like us He also wanted a Mother, and the Proof here, is Jesus Christ who is GODMAN, was born of the Virgin Mary., thus Mary being the Mother of the GodMan. Amen You can't argue this, if you do it is to your own down fall.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God does not have a mother.
God has always existed; he is eternal. For God to have a mother, there would have to have been someone who existed before him. Which suggests that a) someone is "greater" than God, and b) that at some point, God came into being.

If there is someone who is greater than God, then God is not all powerful. If there was someone who was before God, then he is not eternal.

Upvote 0

-V-

Sep 16, 2016
USA
✟38,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
V, especial coming from V, the masked man, lol who can't answer a simple question of "what if"...

V,
FYI, if you can't answer the simple question, or any questions given, then don't! Doing so, it make you truly Hubris, Ego, and above all Prideful, for going around the question. Like Most do, thinking to themselves I don't know how to answer it, but I have to say something, that something they say, in all reality, they say nothing at all, and you prove it.
Right, you have no defense, so attack my avatar and insult me that I "can't" answer. How Christian of you.

And YOU don't get to decide who participates in the discussion.

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe P, here are some questions that puts a stop to you nonsense:
1. Can you separate Jesus from being both God and Man, or where does Jesus stop being Both God and Man, does he divide Himself???
Answer is You cannot separate Jesus from being the GodMan He cannot divide Himself, nor can you divide the GodMan from His Mother Mary. Amen

2.Was Jesus Christ at Conception, the GodMan, in the Womb of Virgin Mary duration 9 months??? The Answer is Yes, therefore the GodMan, Who is Jesus Christ, was living being nourished in the Womb of Virgin Mary.

3. When Mary Gave Birth, what came out from Her Womb, Just the Man side of Christ or the God side of Christ or the GOD/MAN Who is Jesus Christ?
The Answer is Mary Gave Birth to Jesus Christ who is 100% God and 100% Man, the GodMAN

4. What comes from the womb of a Mother is 100% Her Child. Now from the womb of Virgin Mary is a MIRACLE of Miracles, what came from Her Womb is both 100% God 100% Man who is Jesus Christ.

5. Mary did not Create God, God existed!!! However, to be like us He also wanted a Mother, and the Proof here, is Jesus Christ who is GODMAN, was born of the Virgin Mary., thus Mary being the Mother of the GodMan. Amen You can't argue this, if you do it is to your own down fall.

Although I don't perfectly agree with this article, I think I agree with the core of it:

Is Mary the mother of God, theotokos? | carm

Upvote 0