If You Were God/King, How would You Create your Own Mother?

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If You Were God/King, How Would You Create your Own Mother?

Peace be with you.

I would make sure She was conceived in an Immaculate manner.

Then I would be Her Baby in Her Immaculate Womb.

Then I would be born and be looked after by Her in an Immaculate manner.

When I come out of Her Womb, I would make sure She remained a Virgin.

Then I would be bonded to Her in Flesh and Spirit.

Then We would know one another in an intimate manner like Mother and Son.

Then I would share My Suffering with Her to make Her into My Image.

Then I would Assumed Her up into Heaven to be with Me.

Then I would share Her with all My Beloved Disciples to make them all into Our Image because I am Generous.

Then all My Beloved Disciples would enter into Heaven and we would all be One Big Happy Family Filled with Love and Virtue Forever and ever.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

RC1970

post tenebras lux
Jul 7, 2015
✟80,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If I were God, I would make my mother just like all other mothers because I know that whether my mother was a sinner or not would have absolutely no affect on me.

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I will not blasphemously pretend I am God.

And nowhere in scripture is Mary called the Mother of God, as if she created Jesus or had any part in creating Jesus.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And nowhere in scripture is Mary called the Mother of God, as if she created Jesus or had any part in creating Jesus.
So the baby did not have a connect ambilical cord? How could you say she had no part in the creation of the body?

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So the baby did not have a connect ambilical cord? How could you say she had no part in the creation of the body?

The incarnation of Jesus in the womb of Mary was the work of the Holy Spirit. Life in the womb of any woman is the work of God, not the mother, not the father. God is the one who grants life in the womb. Again the incarnation of Jesus Christ was the work of the Holy Spirit, not the work of Mary.

Mary, through the grace of God alone, provide sustenance to Jesus through the umbilical cord while in her womb, but Mary did not create Jesus. Jesus was not created, He has always existed. He was made incarnate through the power of God.

Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟181,110.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Like all mysteries
Since Jesus was incarnated, he was both God and man. By definition he both created Mary and was born from her. He was her father and also her son. She submitted to him, and he submitted to her.

So how do we explain this?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well, she was the mother of the human who was also God, so I don't get offended at the ancient term, "Mother of God." It doesn't mean and never was intended to mean that she gave existence to God.

But as to her place in the scheme of things, I advise anyone who has a particular interest in this matter to consider very carefully how Mary appears in all the Gospel accounts. Aside from the few that deal with the Annunciation and the visit to Elizabeth, etc. (which events devotees of Mary make much of) there really isn't much in Scripture that shows us Jesus as any kind of "Momma's boy."

He does not put her on any kind of pedestal, talk glowingly of her in his speeches, or any of that which many ordinary humans might do. Indeed, there are several instances in which he seems curt towards his mother or dismissive of her. She, nevertheless, accompanied him throughout his life, right up to the end.

Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟181,110.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The penalties one suffers for another's sin are the matter, as it were, of the satisfaction for that sin; but the principle is the habit of soul, whereby one is inclined to wish to satisfy for another, and from which the satisfaction has its efficacy, for satisfaction would not be efficacious unless it proceeded from charity [...]. Hence, it behooved the soul of Christ to be perfect as regards the habit of knowledge and virtue, in order to have the power of satisfying; but His body was subject to infirmities, that the matter of satisfaction should not be wanting.
ST
III, Q 14, A 1, ad. 1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PuerAzaelis

Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟181,110.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Blessed Virgin was sanctified in the womb from original sin, as to the personal stain; but she was not freed from the guilt to which the whole nature is subject, so as to enter into Paradise otherwise than through the Sacrifice of Christ; the same also is to be said of the Holy Fathers who lived before Christ.
ST III, Q 27, A 1, ad. 3

Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟181,110.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
2 Bethlehem-Ephrata! Least do they reckon thee among all the clans of Juda? Nay, it is from thee I look to find a prince that shall rule over Israel. Whence comes he? From the first beginning, from ages untold!
3 Marvel not, then, if the Lord abandons his people for a time, until she who is in travail has brought forth her child; others there are, brethren of his, that must be restored to the citizenship of Israel.

Micah 5

Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Joe, First of all, I did not mention the name of Mary, you did. Is the Holy Spirit tugging at your heart, re: Mary?

Joe, is Jesus Christ, God? If you say YES, then who is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is God? Therefore Mary is the Mother of God. (it is only common sense)

By the way have already committed blasphemy, by stating say Jesus Christ is not God, because you stated Mary is not the Mother of God, who is Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

JoeP222w

Nov 5, 2015
✟77,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe, First of all, I did not mention the name of Mary, you did. Is the Holy Spirit tugging at your heart, re: Mary?

It was a clear implication. My conscience is clear. Mary, while being a very blessed woman, was saved by the grace of God from her sins like other believers in Jesus Christ are.

Joe, is Jesus Christ, God?

Yes, absolutely.

If you say YES, then who is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is God?

Mary is the mother of Jesus as He is fully man. She is not the mother of Him as fully God. He has always been God, Mary did not birth the eternal God, since Mary is not eternal.

Therefore Mary is the Mother of God.

Logical fallacy, see previous response.

By the way have already committed blasphemy, by stating say Jesus Christ is not God

I never did any such thing, that makes you a liar, and I call you to repent. My response above refuted your logical fallacy to the false claim that Mary is the mother of God. As I said in my previous comment, which you never refuted, you simply misrepresented me, the Bible never calls Mary the Mother of God.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, she was the mother of the human who was also God, so I don't get offended at the ancient term, "Mother of God." It doesn't mean and never was intended to mean that she gave existence to God.

But as to her place in the scheme of things, I advise anyone who has a particular interest in this matter to consider very carefully how Mary appears in all the Gospel accounts. Aside from the few that deal with the Annunciation and the visit to Elizabeth, etc. (which events devotees of Mary make much of) there really isn't much in Scripture that shows us Jesus as any kind of "Momma's boy."

He does not put her on any kind of pedestal, talk glowingly of her in his speeches, or any of that which many ordinary humans might do. Indeed, there are several instances in which he seems curt towards his mother or dismissive of her. She, nevertheless, accompanied him throughout his life, right up to the end.

Albion, you stated: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

Albion, REALY!!! Jesus Christ who is God put Mary On PEDESTALS of Pedestals, above all else in SCRIPTURE For She is His MOTHER, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD How Higher of a PEDESTAL, can one get in ALL OF SCRIPTURE, than that Of Mary, being the Mother of the God and Man who is the the Lord Jesus Christ???

Albion, tell me the truth, can one get ANY Higher than the PEDESTAL that Jesus Christ put His Mother Mary On???

Mary on PEDESTALS OF pedestals, and by God Her Son, this was Done:

1. It was Mary's Yes, to the angle Gabriel, that many may be saved:
Luke 1: 35And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (Albion, Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary Like No other being in history and you have the nerve to State: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."???

2. It Was the Baby John in Elizabeth's womb Who leapt for Joy when He Heard Mary's Greeting. Albion does a Baby John yet in the womb of Elizabeth understand more than many Christians that God put Mary on a Pedestal of pedestals that he leapt for Joy??? Albion, remember what Jesus Christ said: Matthew 16:16And said to him: Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus said to them: Yea, have you never read: Out of the mouth of infants and of sucklings thou hast perfected praise? AND Psalms 8:2 Out of the mouth of infants and of sucklings thou hast perfected praise, because of thy enemies, that thou mayst destroy the enemy and the avenger. Albion, and you have the NERVE to State: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."???

3. Luke 1:2. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42And she cried out with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? (Albion, Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost, therefore it was actually the Holy Spirit speaking through Elizabeth when she cried out. Albion, and you have the NERVE to state: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."???

4. It was Mary who carried in Her Womb/Ark for 9 months the Living Word now Made FLESH, Sharing Her DNA with Jesus Christ, that gives Him His Humanity. (Albion, and you have the nerve to state: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

5. It Was Mary after the Birth of Her God / Jesus Christ, who gave Him Nourishment Drink from Her Immaculate Breasts. Albion, and you have the Nerve to state:
"He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

6. It Was Mary Along with Joseph who took their God to be Circumcised on the Eighth day. Where she too was told that She would Suffer:
Luke 2:35And thy own soul a sword shall pierce, that, out of many hearts, thoughts may be revealed. Albion, and you have the Nerve to state: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

7. Luke 1: 48Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. (Albion, you try to find ways to State: "Indeed, there are several instances in which he seems curt towards his mother or dismissive of her.") Albion, did Jesus Christ "SEEM CURT TOWARDS HIS MOTHER" When She asked Him to do His First Miracle at the wedding feast in Cana??? Jesus Christ Listened to His Mother, even when it was not time to do so, He Turned Water into Wine. Albion, and you have the NERVE to State: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

8. Mary states:
"Do what what ever He tells you" As a Mother of mothers would tell All Her Children to do so, even up to this very day through Her apparitions. Amen Answer any of the above questions before trying to hide behind by question number

Mary has done More than any Apostle any Prophet can say or do, for Her Son Jesus Christ and for us Christians, besides Jesus Christ/God. Albion, and you have the Nerve to State:
"He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

-V-

Sep 16, 2016
USA
✟38,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ultimately, that is completely irrelevant.

The idea implied by this thread is:
"If I would do it this way, then God would have done it that way, too."

Such an idea drips with hubris, ego, and pride. I AM NOT GOD. God has ultimate wisdom. I DO NOT. How I would do something has no bearing whatsoever on how God *DID* do it.

Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Pan, I don't read these kaleidoscopic posts, so I have no idea what your point was there. Sorry.

Albion, apparently you did read it, lol lol lol! (thou shall not lie) You just don't know how to answer the questions because your Pride won't let you. However, it is not for you to read only, it is for those who believe Jesus Christ, how did you state it, oh!: "He does not put her on any kind of pedestal..."

Virgin Mary, CHOSEN to be the Mother of Jesus/God, is CHOSEN to be put on PEDESTALS of pedestals, sorry that your pride, does not let you see this truth.

I love it when one can't not answer the Questions, this should tell them something.

Thanks for reading the Kaleidoscopic / Colors of the Many Pedestals that God Put His Mother on.

I pray for you.

Upvote 0

PanDeVida

Feb 21, 2007
✟42,102.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ultimately, that is completely irrelevant.

The idea implied by this thread is:
"If I would do it this way, then God would have done it that way, too."

Such an idea drips with hubris, ego, and pride. I AM NOT GOD. God has ultimate wisdom. I DO NOT. How I would do something has no bearing whatsoever on how God *DID* do it.

V, especial coming from V, the masked man, lol who can't answer a simple question of "what if"...

V,
FYI, if you can't answer the simple question, or any questions given, then don't! Doing so, it make you truly Hubris, Ego, and above all Prideful, for going around the question. Like Most do, thinking to themselves I don't know how to answer it, but I have to say something, that something they say, in all reality, they say nothing at all, and you prove it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0