✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
We've actually talked about this one.

A couple of months ago, back during that really warm spell we had, my family and I discovered two state parks we'd never been to (Fair Hill State Park in Pa and Elk's Neck State Park in Md) and they quickly made our list of favorite things to do.

Our friends and neighbors were shocked that we'd never gone to either of these places. They're really popular around here, but it was our first time.

So my show would be a reality show where I find a family who's lived in one place for a long time and take them to local places they've never been.

It would be called "Right in My Own Back Yard" or something cheesy like that.

Upvote 0

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
We've actually talked about this one.

A couple of months ago, back during that really warm spell we had, my family and I discovered two state parks we'd never been to (Fair Hill State Park in Pa and Elk's Neck State Park in Md) and they quickly made our list of favorite things to do.

Our friends and neighbors were shocked that we'd never gone to either of these places. They're really popular around here, but it was our first time.

So my show would be a reality show where I find a family who's lived in one place for a long time and take them to local places they've never been.

It would be called "Right in My Own Back Yard" or something cheesy like that.

Upvote 0