If you commited the unpardonable sin what would you do?

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You would mock God and have no care or fear for you eternal destiny.

Is that you?

If not, that is just the devil accusing you, as he does.

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." James 4:7 NKJV

If you haven't already, take a look at DE FYRA ANDLIGA SANNINGARNA

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Love all the answers so far, all correct.

Nobody who has actually committed that offense would care.

In fact the only people who bleat about it are foolish Christians who Satan manages to convince they've done something unforgiveable.

The only way anyone comes to Christ is by the conviction of the Holy Spirit on their heart.
Thus it is impossible for a Christian to have committed the unforgiveable sin.

The only people who commit the unforgiveable sin are the unbelievers, and the reason their sin remains unforgiven is because they reject the convicting power of the Holy Spirit that would bring forgiveness to them.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The title says it all feel empty inside...

The fact is that you have not committed a sin that is unpardonable. The bible tells us clearly how many sin the cross covers. Your whole lifetime of sins.

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

The above verse tells us clearly that the cross is a good life, given for a lifetime of sins.

I once thought I had committed the unpardonable sin, but God kept calling me back to Himself. All of the fears and lies I was told while I had the fear proved to be unfounded. I was told "you will never marry God hates you!", I am now happily married. I was told I would die and go to hell. I now have seen God work miraculously in my life, by His power even seeing some sick healed through my prayer in Jesus name.

I was constantly buffeted by Hebrews 6. Now I see that Hebrews 9:27-28 makes it clear that the cross covers all of our sins, not just ones we commit before salvation. If you have trouble with Hebrews 6 look at Hebrews 9: 27-28 closely, if the cross covers all of our sins, how is the person in Hebrews 6, re-crucifying Christ, the only way they can re-crucify Christ, is to have died in a sinful state. The falling away mentioned must refer to a Christain, who walks away from God, but dies in a sinful state. Not a person who was once a Christian, but fell into sin. A sinning Christian can be forgiven, for the cross is still available.

The unpardonable sin is a state of heart, where no matter what miracle God shows us we prefer to believe a lie. The Pharasies were reproved for they called Jesus miracles "a devil", rather than believe He was the messiah. The unpardonable sin is a state of heart where we are no longer open to God. But know the cross is still available to this person, they just make it of no effect due to their willful disobedience, and lack of faith. You can be saved today, just trust in Jesus, and the cross to forgive you.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Psalm 130:3
If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what we have heard:

All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; -2 Corinthians 5:18
that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. -2 Corinthians 5:19

What you should do !? Be reconciled to God through Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0