The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello. I am in desperate need. I believe, based on scripture, that I have committed the unpardonable sin (Heb 10:26-29; Numbers 15:24-31; Hebrews 6:4-6; 2 Peter 2:20-22). I am guilty of willful, intentional sin. I am under constant and obsessive thoughts of my condemnation. I don’t know how I can live this way without going crazy. I know I have no one to blame and God is just.

It is literally impossible for you to have committed that sin because if you had, you would not be worried about the possibility of committing it. We must not despair over our salvation but repent and accept the salvation offered through Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son and Word of God (John 1:1-17), who gave Himself as a ransom for our sins, that we might be saved, because God so loves the world (John 3:16, etc). We must have faith in Christ (John 3:16), a living faith (see James), which means being baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19) and thus becoming a part of the Church, being grafted onto the Body of Christ, in which we partake of Holy Communion for our salvation (1 Corinthians 11:1-36, and John 6).

Upvote 0