If God is real save my marriage

michael17771

Jan 14, 2015
✟15,135.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am a christian and I am at that point to where I am losing my family and my marriage and I hav just about lost all faith in God and I really dont want too but the amount of pain and suffering my marriage is going through I dont know if God is real anymore I need more prayer then I have ever needed please pray that God shows us his love and power that I hope is real:(

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
The important thing to remember here is that faith in God should not be dependent on whether or not your marriage suffers or ends in divorce. God is still God whether your marriage survives or not, whether you experience pain and loss or not. We live in a fallible world with fallible people, so we will experience pain and suffering. What we do with Jesus is what will last forever....so invite Jesus into your pain during this time. I will pray that you will be encouraged in your spirit that Jesus is Lord in pain and in health, in marriage and in divorce, in bad/painful/sorrowful situations and in good/joyful/happy situations. I will also pray for healing in your marriage.

Upvote 0

1WayJesus

Jul 15, 2012
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Michael, I am sorry for what you are going through. You must remember that the enemy, satan, wants your marriage to fail, but God, the Creator of marriage wants it to succeed. Believe that He wants to help you! Believe that He is working on your behalf and also do your part. When you spend your quiet time in the presence of God listen for His voice and then do whatever He tells you to do. He may speak a scripture in your mind or give you a picture for your wife. Ask God to allow you to see your wife as He sees her. Pray for her consistently, even when, and especially when you don't feel like it and love her as Christ loved us/ the church and gave himself up for her. Maybe God is allowing this trial to reveal something to you and to draw you closer to Himself. I don't believe God's will is that your marriage should fail, but despite what happens you must resolve in your head that He is who He says He is. He is still God. He is still Creator. He is still good and he still loves you. He loves you when you feel it and even when you don't because the Bible says God so loved the world that He gave His only son. I had to make a decision long ago that whatever happened... good or bad I was going to love God. I am sticking with Him. We are in covenant. He is my groom and my King and I am His bride... for better or worse. I have gone through a lot of hell but I will not walk away from Him. He is my only hope. He is all that I have and I love Him. Bless you. I pray you find peace and rest in Jesus...the lover of your soul.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2014
✟7,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Michael, I am sorry for what you are going through. You must remember that the enemy, satan, wants your marriage to fail, but God, the Creator of marriage wants it to succeed. Believe that He wants to help you! Believe that He is working on your behalf and also do your part. When you spend your quiet time in the presence of God listen for His voice and then do whatever He tells you to do. He may speak a scripture in your mind or give you a picture for your wife. Ask God to allow you to see your wife as He sees her. Pray for her consistently, even when, and especially when you don't feel like it and love her as Christ loved us/ the church and gave himself up for her. Maybe God is allowing this trial to reveal something to you and to draw you closer to Himself. I don't believe God's will is that your marriage should fail, but despite what happens you must resolve in your head that He is who He says He is. He is still God. He is still Creator. He is still good and he still loves you. He loves you when you feel it and even when you don't because the Bible says God so loved the world that He gave His only son. I had to make a decision long ago that whatever happened... good or bad I was going to love God. I am sticking with Him. We are in covenant. He is my groom and my King and I am His bride... for better or worse. I have gone through a lot of hell but I will not walk away from Him. He is my only hope. He is all that I have and I love Him. Bless you. I pray you find peace and rest in Jesus...the lover of your soul.

Amen! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
praying-hands_zps953410d0.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray in Jesus name that you bless this marriage. Give the relationship a healing touch through the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray these things in Jesus name Amen!

Also taking these needs to God in prayer in the 1:15PM BBNRadio.org Family Altar Program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums