If evolution is true...

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
That's part of the history of ancient Israel, not a teaching of the NC church.
Oh, yes I forgot that today's "Christians" like to dismiss the parts of Scripture that they do not like as only being relevant to the ancient Hebrews or some such nonsense.

Christianity is a weird religion, how its adherents ignore what they don't like, embellish the relevance of what they do like, etc. - all the while declaring themselves the best Christians.

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
There are serious conversations, until of course, creationists start getting the better of evolutionists… then some of the evolutionists ‘scramble’ everything to the point no one understands anything about the thread, and then fade away declaring a win.
Most interesting act of projection - a near perfect description of your own traits and actions.

One can easily note the frequency with which you totter away from your own threads when your shopworn rhetoric fails you, and you realize that it will no longer counter the evidence being presented to you.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, yes I forgot that today's "Christians" like to dismiss the parts of Scripture that they do not like as only being relevant to the ancient Hebrews or some such nonsense.

Christianity is a weird religion, how its adherents ignore what they don't like, embellish the relevance of what they do like, etc. - all the while declaring themselves the best Christians.

Interesting viewpoint. Perhaps those are really "tares". Hard to tell the difference you know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution is a weird process, how its adherents ignore what they don't like, embellish the relevance of what they do like, etc. - all the while declaring themselves the best scientists.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟329,323.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Evolution is a weird process, how its adherents ignore what they don't like, embellish the relevance of what they do like, etc. - all the while declaring themselves the best scientists.

Oh look, you're playing the shadow game again. ^_^

Guess this means you're "scrambling", huh? ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oops. Another unforgivable mistake worthy of sarcasm and ridicule. I'm usually more careful. :(

Sarcasm and ridicule? Nah! I suggest a week of sackcloth and ashes with a few hours in a pillory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums