Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Even though this is slightly off-topic, is anybody else who is mad at God because he created us only for us to be "flawed humans"? Does God hate our humanity or consider it sinful? Living and existing in life makes me feel cheated and I wouldn't mind complete oblivion, and by that I mean literal non-conscious and non-existing.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
If you had gotten the point, you wouldn't have tried to
explain why we shouldn't ever question anything god
does. ;)

Let me repeat: People here aren't questioning a god,
they're questioning a god-concept. Yes, Virginia, there
is a difference.

And even if you can't explain why the concept of god you
have chosen to believe includes the creation of people he
knows in advance will end up in hell forever, the fact
that you are comfortable not questioning it but instead
make it a firm belief to which you hold is concerning.
Why would that concept of divinity be preferable -- to
the point of not bothering to question it -- over another
concept of divinity whose ways truly would be higher
than man's ways? Why settle for "Good News" when
"Great News" might (and does) await further down
the road?

One will never know for sure if one gives up learning, figuring
they've got The Truth™ and there's nothing else to know.
-

-

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
If you had gotten the point, you wouldn't have tried to
explain why we shouldn't ever question anything god
does. ;)

Let me repeat: People here aren't questioning a god,
they're questioning a god-concept. Yes, Virginia, there
is a difference.

And even if you can't explain why the concept of god you
have chosen to believe includes the creation of people he
knows in advance will end up in hell forever, the fact
that you are comfortable not questioning it but instead
make it a firm belief to which you hold is concerning.
Why would that concept of divinity be preferable -- to
the point of not bothering to question it -- over another
concept of divinity whose ways truly would be higher
than man's ways? Why settle for "Good News" when
"Great News" might (and does) await further down
the road?

One will never know for sure if one gives up learning, figuring
they've got The Truth™ and there's nothing else to know.
-

-
God has revealed everything He wants us to know about Him, so we must never dabble in the things He has not revealed.
There's no such thing as a person who doesn't believe in God. Everyone believes, but they deny it because they're wicked and afraid. I'm not making these claims, God has made them so your problem is not with me it's with God.
I know that Satan and His servants, always accuse God of being unrighteous. God said we will know these by their profession, so everyone who accuses God of evil is evil.
True believers are very happy to let God be God, we have absolutely no questions to ask at all. We're very happy with the way God does what He does, even if it's seems unfair to the wicked.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Even though this is slightly off-topic, is anybody else who is mad at God because he created us only for us to be "flawed humans"? Does God hate our humanity or consider it sinful? Living and existing in life makes me feel cheated and I wouldn't mind complete oblivion, and by that I mean literal non-conscious and non-existing.
Annihilation or oblivion, is the hope of every unbeliever. But it's a false hope, which Satan gave Eve when he said "hath God said?".
God said, we would die if we sin but the Devil said we wouldn't die. We need to bare in mind that "death" never meant annihilation in the Bible. It just meant the end of this life and entry into eternity.
God created hell for Satan and His Demons, but when man sinned he chose to join them in hell.
No person should spend eternity in hell, since Christ has paid for the sins of every person and all they need to do is receive the gift of salvation form hell and eternal paradise. But sadly, most choose hell because they love evil more than good.

Upvote 0

Paul James

Apr 14, 2020
Christchurch
✟3,275.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
God created Adam and Eve perfect in a perfect world. It was Adam's disobedience to God that brought the curse on the world and changed the whole universe to one of death and decay. The reason why this world is full of death and decay is man's fault and not God's. He gave man free will to live in the world as he chose, and he chose disobedience instead of faithfulness to God. God did not create Adam and Eve as programmable robots, and He did not wish for it to happen, even though He knew about it beforehand. But to intervene would have taken the free choice away from Adam and Eve. The forbidden tree was a test of their obedience and they failed, and that is why we have a very flawed world to live in, totally different to what it was when first created.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread is closed. There was some clean up as well. The Kitchen Sink is not for apologetics or theology. There are forums for those topics. Read the Statement of Purpose.

Also, as a reminder:

Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
To maintain the peace and harmony on CF you must refrain from doing the following on the public forums:

• Making posts that speak of any Staff action either with you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts)
  • Complaining about another members posts/threads, Christian Forums or it's Staff
  • Spite reports - e.g. reporting in retaliation, multiple reports on a member using opposing arguments but are not violations, or repeatedly reporting a member in harassment.
  • Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed
If you feel the need to discuss another members behavior, or have a issue about CF, it's staff or policies, please make a Ticket in Support and discuss it in private with our Admins and Advisors.

There will be some clean up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.