A left hand car, will eventually evolve into a right hand car...

• Because you can always turn more left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because if you suddenly mutate right handedness, it will automatically work with left turns

• Because if you just replace the steering wheel at random, eventually you'll get one with both turns

• Because if you turn left enough, sometimes it will seem like you are turning right

• Because everyone tempted with left, is tempted with right even more

• Because every generation creates left and right, all over again (and so has to re-evolve)

• These are all a confusion of small changes, with bigger consequences

• Total voters

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And you know this how? Perhaps you are just trying to deceive us.

A girl I dated in high school was in engineering. Her father was a forensics scientist that determined why aircraft crashed. She explained to me that if you know the forces involved, then nothing is random. The term "random" simply means that the speaker is ignorant of all the forces involved.

Envista Forensics - Chicago Metro Office
Envista’s Chicago Metro office provides multi-disciplinary forensic consulting services to insurance, legal and commercial clients. Our forensic engineers and expert witnesses provide failure analysis, fire and explosion investigations, digital forensics, accident reconstruction, building and construction consulting, geotechnical engineering, damage evaluations, and equipment restoration services following disasters of all kinds.

The decades since then have confirmed she was truthful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A girl I dated in high school was in engineering. Her father was a forensics scientist that determined why aircraft crashed. She explained to me that if you know the forces involved, then nothing is random. The term "random" simply means that the speaker is ignorant of all the forces involved.

Envista Forensics - Chicago Metro Office
Envista’s Chicago Metro office provides multi-disciplinary forensic consulting services to insurance, legal and commercial clients. Our forensic engineers and expert witnesses provide failure analysis, fire and explosion investigations, digital forensics, accident reconstruction, building and construction consulting, geotechnical engineering, damage evaluations, and equipment restoration services following disasters of all kinds.

Millions of people believe in fortune tellers and psychics.
I Went To A Psychic And Then Found Out How Right She Really Was

BTW, selection is not random.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟159,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Wonderful! Argumentum ad high school sweetheart! (Can someone translate that into latin?)

Einstein published a famous article explaining Brownian motion over 115 years ago. Even when you know what the forces are, it's still random.

Upvote 0