Idlib liberated!

Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
The rebels continue to make stunning progress against the regime in both Hama and Damascus. But for now I'm just posting an article written about the Damascus offensive shortly after it started (following the quote):

Finally, a siege lifted, all praises belong to Him! Besieged Qaboun seems to have finally connected with east Ghouta. God-willing it remains lifted so that the inhabitants are not forcibly displaced out of it in Assad's ongoing campaign of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Rebels launched a surprise offensive and have seized 9 tanks and destroyed 6 so far. Dozens of regime fighters dead, lots captured, and many fled.

#Map show #Rebels advancing east of #Damascus and control of the area between Joubar and Qaboun

C7Spi_2XwAAh-Xx.jpg:large

Most of the governments of the world largely turned a blind eye to Assad's crimes or even aided against the rebels/supported Assad but those against Assad still manage to gain major victories. With far inferior weapons than those targeting them from every direction, at that. There can only be freedom and justice for these people in the end, God-willing.

BEIRUT — An unexpected rebel push on Damascus has brought Syria’s civil war to the heart of its capital for the first time in years, spreading panic among residents and serving as a reminder that the conflict is far from over.

...The fighting marked the first time since 2012 that rebel forces have advanced so close to the center of Damascus, highlighting the continuing fragility of Assad’s hold on power despite nearly a year and a half of steady gains — aided by Russia’s military intervention — that appeared to have sealed the outcome of the war.

A rebel push on Damascus shows that Syria’s war is far from over

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
how do you feel about Trump's recent missile strikes in Syria? Unless I'm mistaken he targeted Assad-controlled areas.

I'm quite pleased, though I wish Russia wasn't warned since it also commits heinous war crimes such as using banned indiscriminate weapons (cluster munitions) and targeting hospitals. Regardless, it is the bare minimum that should've been done by any country in the world. It's pathetic that this didn't happen, at the very least, in 2013 and it's pathetic that none of the Muslim countries did it on their own, but I guess it's understandable considering the superiority of US military to any other and the fact that an attack on our country itself is slim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0