✟16,723.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
sallystrothers said:
so we have a "maybe live here" and we have possibly a few cousins :D

anyone else? :D

Me :) as a "I want to live there". If that is not enough, hopefully I can count as a "I spent the best time in the US in Idaho" (no offense to residents of other US states).

Upvote 0

Spudgrandma

Grandma Blessed with 7
Mar 8, 2004
Idaho
✟49,287.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't believe I missed all these new posts from Idaho. I quit checking because it had been so long since anyone had posted. Any hoo, it is good to meet you all, I'm from out by Murphy.
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ann Doupont

Veteran
Dec 25, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟10,009.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
pixieprincess said:
i have cousins who live in Napa, Idaho., that's just out side of boise. my uncles a pastor there., but i live in california
It's Nampa, Idaho...Napa's in California...California's where I came from...am now in beautiful Boise, Idaho....Thank You, Jesus!!

Ann

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ann Doupont

Veteran
Dec 25, 2004
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟10,009.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
HisJavajunkie said:
State of Ada is exactly right....:D OK, I have to admit...at one time I was in the State of Canyon :eek: :D
I once lived in the state of confusion (California, but shhh). I've been in Idaho for 4 years now!! Thank You, Jesus!!

Ann

Upvote 0