I would be ashamed to agree with Evolutionists!

Witness13 said:
Isn't it shamfull to the human race to say that we all came from monkeys??? ;)
Why is it shameful to believe that we are related monkeys and the other apes? and even if it were shameful would that make it untrue.

If you believe we are not related to the other apes you need to explain all the evidence in favour of this hypothesis for example my threads:

Alus as evidence for human evolution http://www.christianforums.com/t86995

olfactory receptor genes as evidence for human evolution http://www.christianforums.com/t84460

Upvote 0

Ktistes

complete surrender to GOD
Dec 10, 2003
✟278.00
Faith
Christian
LukeB said:
If coming from monkeys is shameful, the Genesis 2:7 really puts us in our place - we are dust! Not even gold dust or pearl dust. Just dirt that God breathed life into!
God Bless
Luke B

but of course we were made by the Creators hand, and i'm more than happy to spend eternity with my Creator and to put my whole life in His hands.

can you say the same about monkeys?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟28,817.00
Faith
Taoist
Your right, if christianity was true then most likely our Souls were made by the creators hand to resemble him.

Unless of course, you think god is a 5-6 foot tall bipedal organism, with a genetic similarity to apes, including genes for a tail, and faulty designed organs like the apendix.

Ktistes said:
but of course we were made by the Creators hand, and i'm more than happy to spend eternity with my Creator and to put my whole life in His hands.

Upvote 0

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Ktistes said:

I'm sure monkeys get to go to heaven too! Honestly, my idea of heaven includes lots of funny monkeys dressed in cute little clown uniforms, riding tricycles and what not. In fact, a heaven populated entirely by humans would be rather depressing for all the animal lovers (like me)!

So, give the monkeys a break!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rihu76

Feb 17, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Pete Harcoff said:
Y'know, considering how we've mucked up the planet, I can imagine a bunch of chimps sitting around and saying, "There's no way we shared a common ancestor with *them*!"

Haha! That's hilarious. I wonder if God will only let the chimps into heaven?

Upvote 0

Socrates1

Feb 18, 2004
✟170.00
Witness13 said:
Isn't it shamfull to the human race to say that we all came from monkeys??? ;)

To you think the emotion of shame is positive or negative? Does not shame often serve as an obsticle to desirable behaviors? Do you think humans should genetically engineer offpsring to not have the psychobiological sensation of shame?

Socrates

Upvote 0