Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow! What a weird set of symptoms. I'm not surprised he had huge issues, though. This confirms what I've always known: vitamins A and D are toxic in excessive quantities; most others not so much. The video makes clear that the ability to get rid of the water-soluble ones is the main reason they give less trouble.

I knew a guy who had excess calcium, due to drinking over a gallon of milk a day. It appears it may have been the vitamin D added to the milk, more than the calcium, that got to him.

• Informative
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Wow! What a weird set of symptoms. I'm not surprised he had huge issues, though. This confirms what I've always known: vitamins A and D are toxic in excessive quantities; most others not so much. The video makes clear that the ability to get rid of the water-soluble ones is the main reason they give less trouble.

I knew a guy who had excess calcium, due to drinking over a gallon of milk a day. It appears it may have been the vitamin D added to the milk, more than the calcium, that got to him.

After finally watching the video (been really busy today) I definitely agree with the top part you were saying and I didn't know that too much milk was bad for you,.. then again although I drink a lot of milk I've never drank that much.

Upvote 0