• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I was recorded on Omegle.

Lil_sisa

Feb 25, 2017
Philippines
✟7,701.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
I know it's been a long time. It happened to me last night, but I never been naked infront of the cam for goodness sake. But he used my video chatting to a boy holding his manhood. I never showed anything that wasn't good. He told me that he would make it viral. I was soo scared that I promised not to open that site again. Now I am worried that he would do what he said.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know it's been a long time. It happened to me last night, but I never been naked infront of the cam for goodness sake. But he used my video chatting to a boy holding his manhood. I never showed anything that wasn't good. He told me that he would make it viral. I was soo scared that I promised not to open that site again. Now I am worried that he would do what he said.
He is trying to gain advantage over you by making you do more. I know your scared. I think maybe u need another outlet because camming is harmful to you

• Agree
Reactions: KayJoy
Upvote 0

navyservant53

Jun 20, 2017
texas
✟15,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I was on Omegle this morning doing something I shouldn't. The man in the cam showed his torso and later other parts. I showed my breasts, backside, and face. Near the end of our conversation he said that he wanted to show me something. I suddenly saw myself nude like a video replaying on his screen.
He recorded everything I done. He threatened me and said that he would post it to youtube and inappropriate content sites if i didnt do as he said. i quickly put on my clothes and said out loud "Lord Jesus forgive me!!" I started witnessing to him, telling him my testimony and that the Lord can forgive him. He didn't listen. I ended the conversation. I know he cannot post it to youtube because they monitor it and ban nudity of a sexual nature.

I confessed my sins immediately. I am NEVER doing this again. I believe this is my punishment. I believe that the Lord has forgiven me, but I cannot forgive myself.
I know God can do anything. I am praying that He will stop this man from posting this video. I didn't give him any information other than Jess and my age. Still it is upsetting. God can make the man delete it, convict him, put a virus on his computer, anything to stop it I know. I just hope and praying God does. I love the Lord. I have backslid, but now I am back. I am terribly sick about this. It makes me sick. I am not so nervous because I have confessed, but I dont want him to use the video to tempt anybody on the net. I don't want that! Please Lord Jesus stop this video.

Somebody please let me know it will be okay. I will never do this again. This was my first time showing all that on cam. So awlful. I have taped up and covered my cam on my laptop. I should have never done this.

Help. -- Im a virgin too. Ugh I feel like a prostitute. Please God help me. How do I get through this??

Upvote 0

navyservant53

Jun 20, 2017
texas
✟15,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
We are human, and trials we endure are so difficult. I confess to my fellow Christ followers that I struggle far too many times with temptation, as I am separated from my wife and have been for yrs. I feel so unworthy. Though I have not shown myself on omegle, I did give in with some overseas online friends long ago,but I know it was wrong, as I was lonely and needy and weak, and asked for strength and need the Lord every day. The devil is no weak enemy, nor is the flesh. Let us pray for one another and always forgive and not judge anyone but hold ourselves accountable and surrender to God. Jesus stated that HIS sacrifice paid once for all our sins, and I believe that. We can never earn heaven. I and all need His daily grace,forgiveness, and healing.There are many predators on sites like Omegle, and minors too. Let's pray for God's intervention for those people and for safety of minors who are manipulated.

Upvote 0

MrMark

Jul 22, 2017
London
✟15,301.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello, I'm a young Catholic man, I struggle with chastity a lot. In September I'm about to enter a religious community. I was so curious and opened omegle, unmoderated section and "showed off" my genitals for few seconds. Nobody was chatting with me then. I think there is a very low probability I was recorded. However, I'm scared. I will go to confession asap to my franciscan counselor (Im not entering franciscans btw). I know Jesus loves me and henever lets me down. He knows us and it all depends on his mercy which. And I know I can be a religious even if I'm a sinner as anyone of us. Please pray for me and God bless you all.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was on Omegle this morning doing something I shouldn't. The man in the cam showed his torso and later other parts. I showed my breasts, backside, and face. Near the end of our conversation he said that he wanted to show me something. I suddenly saw myself nude like a video replaying on his screen.
He recorded everything I done. He threatened me and said that he would post it to youtube and inappropriate content sites if i didnt do as he said. i quickly put on my clothes and said out loud "Lord Jesus forgive me!!" I started witnessing to him, telling him my testimony and that the Lord can forgive him. He didn't listen. I ended the conversation. I know he cannot post it to youtube because they monitor it and ban nudity of a sexual nature.

I confessed my sins immediately. I am NEVER doing this again. I believe this is my punishment. I believe that the Lord has forgiven me, but I cannot forgive myself.
I know God can do anything. I am praying that He will stop this man from posting this video. I didn't give him any information other than Jess and my age. Still it is upsetting. God can make the man delete it, convict him, put a virus on his computer, anything to stop it I know. I just hope and praying God does. I love the Lord. I have backslid, but now I am back. I am terribly sick about this. It makes me sick. I am not so nervous because I have confessed, but I dont want him to use the video to tempt anybody on the net. I don't want that! Please Lord Jesus stop this video.

Somebody please let me know it will be okay. I will never do this again. This was my first time showing all that on cam. So awlful. I have taped up and covered my cam on my laptop. I should have never done this.

Help. -- Im a virgin too. Ugh I feel like a prostitute. Please God help me. How do I get through this??

It is okay. We all make mistakes. God will definitely forgive you. God loves you so much and does not want you to suffer or be scared. I pray that God has the man delete the video.

Upvote 0

MrBBB

Aug 14, 2017
Liverpool
✟7,902.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two weeks ago I was on an online chat roulette room. I was paired with this woman and we began chatting. The chatting turned sexual and we decided to move it over to an app called kik. For my account, I made a fake one using a fake name and fake username and did not include a profile picture. The email I used for the account however does include my full name, but the app does not display this. We exchanged some pictures over the app and videos. Range images were faceless. However, it may be my anxiety taking over as I am OCD and also have major anxiety disorder, but I can't seem to truly convince myself that my face was not in any of the pictures or files. I know that they were not, but the fact that I cannot double check is killing me. After chatting for a while, the woman stopped responding after her profile picture changed. It was previously a picture of what I presumed to be her and a full name but it could also just as easily have been made up. I closed out of them app, deleted it and deactivated my account permanently while also deleting the pictures permanently. Ever since the day it happened, I've been struggling with indescribable and intense anxiety that this will come back to haunt me in the future. I am also afraid that this person was not who they said they were and might upload the files somewhere. Even it they would be unrecognizable, I'm petrified at the thought of other people looking at me and judging me or using me for their own purposes. This was so out of character for me and I still don't know for sure why I did it. Yes, the video was of me masturbating and the images were of my torso and behind. She had also asked for proof that I was real so I sent an image of my feet. I included a few fake images in there as well a couple of times. I've confessed this all to my friends and family and have seen several therapists for this. I have also been admitted shortly into a psych hospital because of the stress and have had suicidal ideation. I feel that if this were to ever get out, it would ruin my reputation and will not allow me to be successful in the future. I wanted to go into pediatrics in the future but am afraid that no one will want me as a physician if this were to ever come out. I feel that I would lose my job, my reputation, my future, and my reason for living. Everyone I have spoken to has said that nothing will come of this, but I cannot seem to convince myself otherwise. I'm very scared and have not been able to enjoy life. I need help, please. I feel that my life is over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟198,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Welcome to the human condition. Read I John 1:8-10

Report the jerk to the administrators and ask for yourself to be banned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

evilbeans

Aug 28, 2017
Singapore
✟7,701.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Have you reported it to the police? You might be able to find the IP address of the man. On Omegle, after you disconnect, you can copy the link or something. You could file a report and pray for the best, I hope things turn out well :) also did you know that it's a sin not to forgive yourself? Because God says everyone can be forgiven and you must forgive everyone, including yourself. It's something hard to do, but doable with his help :)

Upvote 0

Sea Horse

Aug 28, 2017
Kielce , Świętokrzyskie
✟8,647.00
Country
Belarus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged

God alredy punished you for it by making you shy . Now thousand of men will be doing wicked things watching your breasts and you can't do anything about it that's how internet works , you knew how internet works you just didn't think that he would blackmail you .
Actually every thing you post somewhere on internet like photo on facebook or something like that on twitter , you risk it being leaked .

Take it as punishment for your sin and forget about it .

Upvote 0

wheel31

Jan 5, 2018
Manhattan Beach
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hey I was searching omegle on google and found your post. I registered with this site just so I could reply to your post. lol. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I fell into using that sight in an inappropriate way too, and I've experienced a lot of guilt. I also experience a lot of fear that it will someday come back to haunt me, because people do record things and take screenshots and things like that. You don't think about that when you're in the heat of the moment. That world is just no place for a christian. I hope you've stayed off the site. I've vowed to stay away, and get a real hobby! lol. Anyway. I hope you are doing well and have returned to the straight and narrow. pray for me please, and i will also for you.
Exact same thing happened to me 1 hour ago. I just registered for this site as well, and I know this is a really old post. I'm so afraid that it will come back to haunt me in the future. I'm never going to omegle again.

Upvote 0

rgsfds

Nov 30, 2018
Mangerton
✟7,701.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know that this was posted years ago but i did this too, i dont believe that i was recorded and i am really concerned and worried. because of that i started looking up things online to see that i will be okay. and so i came across this, i made an account just to share my thoughts and really im kind of revealed that others have done the same as i and that gave me some reassurance and a reason to not be so afraid. God please forgive me and if that person did record me please dont let anything happen. i have learnt my lesson.

Upvote 0