Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When I tell people ... 'Karl, I love you', means a whole lot.

Karl please spare us green kissing clouds, I think it's neither here nor there.
About the leftlane and right lane that is your intuition assisting your reason. It never works against God and He means for all our faculties to help us.

Someone has been drumming superstition into you. We're all lonely now.

Who's trying to disprove that God is with you? Please don't get so defensive.

I watched while superstition took over Christianity over the last 40 years, especially through the "christian bookshop industry".

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It like Paul writing to the Romans and the religious Jews ...

So that is my testimony and my experience. The choice is now yours.
Which people and which choice? If you want to present to us a point about Paul and Romans, please do it. I love Paul & Romans. For me I am reaffirming my previous choices. Don't confuse us by straying from what you claim to want to say. You appeared to just be wrong footing us. Why would we think God isn't with you? Keep it simple, boil it down and look after yourself well.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which people and which choice? If you want to present to us a point about Paul and Romans, please do it. I love Paul & Romans. For me I am reaffirming my previous choices. Don't confuse us by straying from what you claim to want to say. You appeared to just be wrong footing us. Why would we think God isn't with you? Keep it simple, boil it down and look after yourself well.

All people and the choice is for Jesus Christ!!!

How do people not see this? How can people even read what Paul wrote to the Romans and not understand that?

In the letter to Romans, Paul talked about a people who were zealous for God but not according to knowledge. They were saying in their heart that Jesus Christ was either dead or in a far off placed called heaven, so that He could not be heard from. Therefore they did not realize that His words to them was near, and so could be found in their heart and mouth.

Because of that they did not know Him, as a person who could speak to them!

I talked to Him and hear from Him about a dozen times a day. So I am not straying from that!!

So I have no idea where you got the idea that I am 'wrong footing' you! Seeking the Lord Today to hear what He has to say is always what I am writing, in one way or another. And doing that is not is getting you off on the right foot.

As for 'Why would we thing isn't with you'? Let me ask you, 'Why didn't people think God was with Paul', or did you not notice in Romans that Paul was trying but still having trouble convincing people that God was near them?

As for "Keep it simple, boil it down and look after yourself well." I find it simple to seek the Lord Jesus Christ, and get His advice and thus get Him looking after me. Do you not know that He can do a better job of looking after you than you can? It is that simple!

So take a chance and actually believe He is there so that He is looking after you, so that all you need to do is seeking Him, listen, and obey.

Still believing that is going to be putting your life in His hands! You are going to have to take a chance and trust Him, not yourself.

Upvote 0