• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I think i have this...

tripletiger1200

Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound
Jun 23, 2011
✟8,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you doubt excessively? Do you have horrible, unwanted intrusive thoughts? Do you have to check and recheck or test God constantly? Then you may have OCD. It is best to talk to a doctor or therapist though, because we can't diagnose you online and you may suffer from more than one type of mental illness.

Upvote 0

Good_Heart

Sep 2, 2011
Bronx, NY
✟7,710.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
tripletiger1200 said:
Do you doubt excessively? Do you have horrible, unwanted intrusive thoughts? Do you have to check and recheck or test God constantly? Then you may have OCD. It is best to talk to a doctor or therapist though, because we can't diagnose you online and you may suffer from more than one type of mental illness.

I didnt need you to tell me what to do

Upvote 0

OCD=Owie

Jul 9, 2011
✟15,716.00
Faith
Christian
I didnt need you to tell me what to do

We're just trying to help you. If you don't need it, then why did you post here? You haven't given us much information to go on, so if you find tripletigers remarks offensive, then you should simply explain your situation, and we will do the best we can to help.

Upvote 0

Good_Heart

Sep 2, 2011
Bronx, NY
✟7,710.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
OCD=Owie said:
We're just trying to help you. If you don't need it, then why did you post here? You haven't given us much information to go on, so if you find tripletigers remarks offensive, then you should simply explain your situation, and we will do the best we can to help.

I dont want help i was just quoting i may have that sort of issue i dont need help so please respect what i wish!! Thank you!! GOODBYE!!

Upvote 0

tripletiger1200

Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound
Jun 23, 2011
✟8,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I dont want help i was just quoting i may have that sort of issue i dont need help so please respect what i wish!! Thank you!! GOODBYE!!
Well I'm sorry for offending you. If you do ever have any concerns this board is very helpful.

Upvote 0