• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i spit out my pills my nurse gave me

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I spit them out. I don't care what happens to me. I'm tired of staying in a nursing home feeling institutionalized being in this monotony daily. This rut. Seems like no way out. There's no freedom only frustration. I hate myself I hate who I am. These people vex me. Nurses they're arrogant. They don't care about their patients only the money they don't even deserve to earn. I'm tired of everything myself my family who aren't there to help me. They show up to criticize how fortunate. That your son has HIV and he's deprived of liberties to be healed in a natural manner inside an environment that isn't hostile.

The only thing I say is that you don't know what anyone goes through unless you walkin their shoes. I am so fed up with this system this unjust broken system that only makes victims. Makes the weak weaker makes the weaker the weakest -(y'all can quote me on that cause I just made it up off the cuff)

They prescribe you with gross amount of pills after misdiagnosing you
Overmedicating you. These pills_cause so many side effects you're worse off than where you commenced. They create fear in you so that you feel inferior so that your so afraid. Speak up.
So I spit out my pills because come what may that I accept. Our system has told us wneed pills. Its about that bottom line. That money.

Count the amount of drug commercials u see on tv. Countless innumerable and its what America's corperation. Conglomerates.

Don't get me started on these fake awareness programs. We been aware of many of these "man-made diseases but we are the "real" cures.

Fallacies and propaganda that taught us that some diseases are incurable. That's a lie. Everything on earth that grows from the ground has benefits to heal ALL diseases.

RaisinOatmeal

Fetchez la vache!
Jun 23, 2013
Here and there
✟15,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They prescribe you with gross amount of pills after misdiagnosing you
Overmedicating you. These pills_cause so many side effects you're worse off than where you commenced. They create fear in you so that you feel inferior so that your so afraid. Speak up.
So I spit out my pills because come what may that I accept. Our system has told us wneed pills. Its about that bottom line. That money.

^ This

Fallacies and propaganda that taught us that some diseases are incurable. That's a lie. Everything on earth that grows from the ground has benefits to heal ALL diseases.

^ And this

I believe our body is designed to heal and renew itself if given the right conditions to function optimally (proper nutrition from natural food, exercise, rest, right mindset, and even the occasional fasting).

Modern medication is often designed to suppress symptoms, not treat the cause. Of course they don't cure you. Unfortunately, long-term medication takes its toll on your body because these foreign chemicals further burden your organs and make it harder for the body to recover.

That's why people on long-term medication often seem to age almost overnight. Happened to both my parents - my mother was on high-cholesterol medication and my father, hypertension. Both have stopped their medication and turned to nutrition for healing - they look way younger and stronger now than when they were on medication, and no longer show any symptoms of their old problem.

Years ago, when I was suffering from severe gastritis for months, all modern medicine could offer me were antacid pills, even stronger proton pump inhibitor pills, and possibly a life-long dependence on said pills and painkillers. Life was sucky till a kind old lady suggested I took oats every morning instead of pills. I took her advice, stopped the medication and things improved VERY quickly after that. I am now free of gastritis and have been for many years.

I remember an ex-colleague who took hormone replacement therapy pills, then resorted to painkillers because the pills were giving her headaches, then added gastric pills to the pile because some of the pills irritated her stomach. She had a large bag of pills which she ate from three times a day, and it filled me with horror to watch her even in the days when I still believed in pills.

I can go on forever, but after many many lessons and observations, I concluded that the solution to the healing of diseases is not to be found in medication. I'll take my chances with natural healing and accept full accountability for the state of my own body.

I have not done much research about HIV, but I am sure you have since there's no motivation as strong as being sick to find a cure. I really hope you will find healing :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums