YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If someone can help me with this, last night, I had the strangest dream I ever had in my entire life, so here we go: I woke up in this big room, floating slowly towards the ceiling, I could see everything from a 3d perspective, I could see from my body and from outside my body at the same time, anyway, on the ceiling there was this "fountain of light", I don't know how else I can describe it, the light was alive and was moving.When I became aware of all of this, I knew instantly that I am in the process of leaving my body, leaving Earth behind, I was dying, I started to ask that light to not take me now because I am not ready, it was like a desperate call of giving me more chances here on Earth. In all this time I could feel that I am no longer in this world, I knew it, there was this intense feeling of high energy and this parfume in the "air".Around this "fountain of light", on the ceiling, there was a draw, I could not see it at first, I was not ready to see it, that's how it felt, then when I was really close to touch that light on the celing, the draw became clear, it was Jesus Christ on the cross, I could see Him perfectly, though I barely can remember the image, His whole body was red, even the cross, everything was covered in red.With few moments before waking up, I became overwhlemed by this incredibile feeling, it was like I really met Jesus, then, I woke. Now, when I woke up, I was in shock but in a good way, it was like something beyond human understanding happened to me, something that it's not from this world, I try but I can't describe how it felt...

Mark Dohle

Mar 11, 2019
Atlanta
Visit site
✟44,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dreams can be important, this may be one of those. Red, the sign of blood, of life, Christ shed his blood. What came to mind was what St. Paul said: It is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me". "We are crucified with Christ, it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me", also came to mind.

A temptation that can come from a dream, is when too much time is spent on it.....I am speaking from experience. Still a beautiful, touching, dream.

Peace
mark

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting dream, red is symbolic of danger. May indicate blood as Mark suggested but also may indicate danger. Do you have a fear of dying like Christ or is dying like Christ a possibility for you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dreams can be important, this may be one of those. Red, the sign of blood, of life, Christ shed his blood. What came to mind was what St. Paul said: It is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me". "We are crucified with Christ, it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me", also came to mind.

A temptation that can come from a dream, is when too much time is spent on it.....I am speaking from experience. Still a beautiful, touching, dream.

Peace
mark

I know but I have no idea about the message behind this one, it was an amazing dreams, I really felt that I was not anymore in this world, I knew it with all my being, anyway, I had many similar experiences, I will not dwel on a dream, thank you.

I love Galatians 2:20 :) This is the only way the creation, the human being, can be one with God, the only way, the new age stuff is so far away from the truth, we are not and will never be God, but through His son, Jesus Christ, we can be one with God in Jesus.

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting dream, red is symbolic of danger. May indicate blood as Mark suggested but also may indicate danger. Do you have a fear of dying like Christ or is dying like Christ a possibility for you?

I am that close to fully give my life to Christ yet I am not doing it and you are right, it is this fear, fear of unknown, fear of dying, fear of pain.Every single time I have this fear a question comes into my mind: where is your faith? This is the leap of faith and not just for me, for all of us...

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am that close to fully give my life to Christ yet I am not doing it and you are right, it is this fear, fear of unknown, fear of dying, fear of pain.Every single time I have this fear a question comes into my mind: where is your faith? This is the leap of faith and not just for me, for all of us...
Christ is calling you, friend! To give all to follow Him! To die to self! What a gift to have seen Him.... that is so awesome.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I have similar fears, and the same thing comes to mind. But it hasn't always been that way for me. I used to be really brave. Since then I've been thru a lot of painful experiences in my life. And that's what made me this way, life (God) conditioning me. He'll have to be the judge me then, not me judging myself I think.

Well good for you for accepting that and still serving God the best you can :)

Upvote 0