Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've gone on a few interviews and put in applications but nothing has come of it.I really need to work.Please pray that the Lord would help me get a job if it be His will.In Jesus Name Amen
Focus on helping others to get what they want.
This helps a lot.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mario prayed you will find work. God will meet our needs. He loves us. Thank Him in advance for loving and seeing to your needs.

You have done all you can. You applied and probably interviewed. If you don’t hear back soon call them and ask.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've gone on a few interviews and put in applications but nothing has come of it.I really need to work

There is only one way to get a job and that is to 'work ' at getting a job.
Be at your computor by 09:00 logged on to job search web sites looking for any job you can do.
Start searching for the jobs you want saving links and submitting the aproprate CV.
Once you've exhausted the jobs you want start on the jobs you can do aren't what you want but are in the same industry/area of work that you want.
Again send of applications with he apropriate CV.

Take a 5 minute break every hour.
After lunch start on the job agencies looking for tempory work.
Again start with the sort of work you are qualidied for before moving on to jobsin that area and ending with any tempory work.

Check out oppertunities for volunry work.

Spend some time reviewing and rewriting you CV work history. Write different ones stressing different skills for different applications. As you do voluntry or paid temp work up date them.

When there are no Jobs left to applly for in your reasonable travel area. Then you can start playing online games.

Keep a log of aplications made and of time spent searching. If an employer asks at an interview what have you been doing having a print out of your work search demonstrates just how serious and hard working you are.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Be at your computer by 09:00 logged on to job search web sites looking for any job you can do.
Start searching for the jobs you want saving links and submitting the appropriate CV.
Once you've exhausted the jobs you want start on the jobs you can do aren't what you want but are in the same industry/area of work that you want.
Again send of applications with he appropriate CV.

After lunch start on the job agencies looking for temporary work.
Again start with the sort of work you are qualified for before moving on to jobs in that area and ending with any temporary work.

Check out opportunities for voluntary work.

Spend some time reviewing and rewriting you CV work history. Write different ones stressing different skills for different applications. As you do voluntary or paid temp work up date them.

When there are no Jobs left to apply for in your reasonable travel area. Then you can start playing online games.

Keep a log of applications made and of time spent searching. If an employer asks at an interview what have you been doing having a print out of your work search demonstrates just how serious and hard working you are.

Great information! One thing you covered might not have been clear. Best results come from making a new resume, custom made for one job opening. A different resume for each opening.

A "second shift resume" will get better results than somebody who says they will "Work any shift". The more specific, the better your chances.

Finding out about an opening in detail takes time, but time is what you have now, so use it.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Be at your computor by 09:00 logged on to job search web sites looking for any job you can do.
Start searching for the jobs you want saving links and submitting the aproprate CV.
Again send of applications with he apropriate CV.

After lunch start on the job agencies looking for tempory work.
Again start with the sort of work you are qualidied for before moving on to jobsin that area and ending with any tempory work.

Check out oppertunities for volunry work.

Spend some time reviewing and rewriting you CV work history. Write different ones stressing different skills for different applications. As you do voluntry or paid temp work up date them.

When there are no Jobs left to applly for in your reasonable travel area. Then you can start playing online games.

Keep a log of aplications made and of time spent searching. If an employer asks at an interview what have you been doing having a print out of your work search demonstrates just how serious and hard working you are.
Good advice except for one thing. A 5 minute break every hour is not enough. Studies show that people should get up at least once every half hour for the sake of their circulation, which is related to their overall health and longevity.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've gone on a few interviews and put in applications but nothing has come of it.I really need to work.Please pray that the Lord would help me get a job if it be His will.In Jesus Name Amen
I pray you will be given insight and guidance on what to do, and a good job that serves the Lord directly and/or indirectly, in good time.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0