k4c

Nov 3, 2003
Rhode Island
✟4,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had Jesus been saying that all meats are now clean then Peter would have no problem when the sheet came down in the vision he saw. One of the best ways to understand Jesus' wors are to look at what the disciples did after receiving them. If Jesus meant that all meats are now clean to eat Peter would have had a feast in the vision. I shall focus on that vision in my next post.

Peter refused to eat unclean, as well as, common meats. Peter struggled with the freedom we have in Christ. Peter refused to eat with Gentiles and was rebuked for it by Paul. God was teaching Peter a lesson in the vision and the lesson was that when God calls something clean ie; all meats, they are clean. In like manner, when God calls Gentile believers clean, they are clean.

Upvote 0

k4c

Nov 3, 2003
Rhode Island
✟4,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
k4c, this forum is undergoing some changes, but for the time being, we are not allowing any debate until we have the guidelines of debate hammered out.

Please respect our wishes of no debate until we have rules set up.

Many thanks!

This is where they moved my debate so debate on. Unless of course you can't debate what I have posted.

Upvote 0
T

TrustAndObey

k4c, I guess I didn't make myself clear.

The entire Traditional Adventist forum here is NON-DEBATE until we have the rules posted for our guidelines of debate.

So there will be no "debate on" until that is done. Please respect the members of this forum and do not try to debate or insinuate that your question is too hard for us to answer.

We have put a stop to ALL debate in all sections of our forum for a few days.

Is that clearer?

Upvote 0