Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, but no one said that Trump gave that away in the meeting with the Russians (that it was from Israel). It was that he gave away intel....and then later on, it was reported that the intel came from Israel.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

And...why go to such lengths to deny accusations that had never been made...? And he was, in fact, claiming that he had been so accused, because he said "this is another story you got wrong"........there was no such story!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This reminds me of a saying I heard from Mike Huckabee that goes, "When you tell the truth the first time you don't have to try to remember what you said." It seems like the anti-Trump media forgot what it said.

Again, please show where the "anti-Trump media", or anyone else for that matter, claimed that Trump had mentioned Israel's name while he was passing on intel to the Russians. The furthest the reports went was to state that the Russians would be able to work out the "source of the intel" from what Donnie had blabbed...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
This reminds me of a saying I heard from Mike Huckabee that goes, "When you tell the truth the first time you don't have to try to remember what you said." It seems like the anti-Trump media forgot what it said.

Too bad Trump can't ever seem to remember.

And, as pointed out above, the "anti-Trump" media did not forget.

The media claimed Trump gave the Russians code word classified information, with enough of the details that the Russians could piece together where the information came from. A day or two later, it was reported that the Israelis were upset at Trump because he leaked information they had shared with the US. The media never claimed that Trump used the word "Israel," much less that he told the Russians how we got the intel; merely that he gave details that would allow the Russians to figure out where the information came from.

Every time the Trump White House has tried to "deny" this information, they make denials about how Trump never released the information about where we got this intelligence (it was never claimed, it was reported he gave details that the Russians could easily figure it out), or other similar "denials" that no one ever claimed happened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Too bad Trump can't ever seem to remember.

And, as pointed out above, the "anti-Trump" media did not forgot.

The media claimed Trump gave the Russians code word classified information, with enough of the details that the Russians could piece together where the information came from. A day or two later, it was reported that the Israelis were upset at Trump because he leaked information they had shared with the US. The media never claimed that Trump used the word "Israel," much less that he told the Russians how we got the intel; merely that he gave details that would allow the Russians to figure out where the information came from.

Every time the Trump White House has tried to "deny" this information, they make denials about how Trump never released the information about where we got this intelligence (it was never claimed, it was reported he gave details that the Russians could easily figure it out), or other similar "denials" that no one ever claimed happened.

Thank you Maren. You summarised this far better than I.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Given that this is Trump we're talking about - oh the irony.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The media has been claiming a lot of things against the president without providing a smidgen of evidence.

So you say. But this was a case of the president claiming that the media had said something...without a smidgen of evidence!

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0