Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have a disk in my back and I have been going back and forward to the doctor everyday for treatments it don't seem like it's getting any better and now disability don't want to help it seem like, they keep giving me the run arounds. I'm afraid if I go back to work the disk may move and really mess me up more. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have a disk in my back and I have been going back and forward to the doctor everyday for treatments it don't seem like it's getting any better and now disability don't want to help it seem like, they keep giving me the run arounds. I'm afraid if I go back to work the disk may move and really mess me up more. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

(((((Angellady))))),

I also have a bad disc, in my back & can appreciate your pain & worry, I got tired of going to & from doctors,,,,, until one of my docs sent me to a pain clinic, where I was given a series of shots for the pain & he sent me to physical therapy, for 6 weeks. Also, disability always takes a pretty long time to get, you just got to hang in there, with them! If you can get these shots..... I think they would help you a lot! After the third shot, the pain was completely gone!
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying
That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Amen

Upvote 0

cookie010456

Sep 16, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟15,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, you are the great healer of body, soul and mind. Father I ask that you would heal the disk in your child's back and that she could return to work. Father we know that you are able to do all things, so we ask in the name of Jesus to heal your child. In Jesus' name. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, help our sister in her time of need. Let this disk in her back no longer be the cause of pain and discomfort. Father, let Your healing Hand be upon Your daughter, let her be healed in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father, those that wish to give her the runaround, those that wish not to help her, let those people be given to You Father, for You are a God of Justice. You have instructed Your People to help those that are hurting, to come to the aid of those that are in need. Let this company no longer be allowed to side swipe this issue. In the Wonderful name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
(((((Angellady))))),

I also have a bad disc, in my back & can appreciate your pain & worry, I got tired of going to & from doctors,,,,, until one of my docs sent me to a pain clinic, where I was given a series of shots for the pain & he sent me to physical therapy, for 6 weeks. Also, disability always takes a pretty long time to get, you just got to hang in there, with them! If you can get these shots..... I think they would help you a lot! After the third shot, the pain was completely gone!
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!
Thank you very much for your prayers and May God keep right on blessing you. :angel:

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
thankyou Jesus,for You are in control,You have the healing scapel and we just ask You to heal this disc area,please give strentgh 2 angelady,in Jesus name,Amen.

Thank you very much for your prayers and May God keep right on blessing you. :angel:

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I will praying for you of your back problems, those can be the worst, stopping your daily life, I will be praying for God's healing in the situation...

Than you very much for your prayers and May God keep right on blessing you. :angel:

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying
That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Amen

Thank you very much for your prayers and may God keep right on blessing you. :angel:

Upvote 0