THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right now, I have a problem with regards to my faith.
My family is against my being a Christian.
It's really hard because it has come to the point where they are not allowing me to go to a service and they are taking my Bible too. Leaving me with one that contains Deuterocanonicals. My mother is hurting me physically too whenever I defend my beliefs. There is just no freedom here. I am already 20 but in a country where Catholicism dominates and where parents get to decide for their children.

If you have the time, please do read my latest blog entry: http://www.christianforums.com/t1724707

I have made it specific there. Thanks a lot and GOD will indeed repay you. :hug:

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for our sister. May you soften her families heart towards her. I pray they would let her have her bible back since the bibles are similar but not totally. I pray for a way that she can have fellowship. Oh Lord, watch over this child of yours and grant her favor. Strengthen her in her faith and encourage her in her walk with you. Please lift her spirits. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0

nowhereville

Jan 21, 2006
Visit site
✟15,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God you have said that you would plant YOUR word in OUR hearts - I pray that you continously bring to her mind all the word in her heart - that she not be limited by the lack of a material object.

Open her eyes Father God to see YOU in all things in a new and mighty way. Lord, I would ask that you take each restriction in her life and use it for your magnificant glory Lord that even then people would say, surely she must know God.

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
jessi_girl said:
Right now, I have a problem with regards to my faith.
My family is against my being a Christian.
It's really hard because it has come to the point where they are not allowing me to go to a service and they are taking my Bible too. Leaving me with one that contains Deuterocanonicals. My mother is hurting me physically too whenever I defend my beliefs. There is just no freedom here. I am already 20 but in a country where Catholicism dominates and where parents get to decide for their children.

If you have the time, please do read my latest blog entry: http://www.christianforums.com/t1724707

I have made it specific there. Thanks a lot and GOD will indeed repay you. :hug:

Father I lift up YOur daughter during this time that can try our very souls and seemingly tear us asunder. I ask for YOur grace and Your loving kindness and YOur tender mercies to surround and cover her. Grant her the strength to sustain what she must, in the name of YOur only begotten son, amen.

(((hug)))

lOve,
Brenda

Reactions: jessi_girl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jessi, my heart goes out to you. I am sure you know you have access to Bibles here on this site. I can only imagine the hardship you are suffering, but praise GOd, He knows and He will keep you as long as need be.

Our most gracious Father in heaven, I lift jessi up to you for strength and courage, sustain her Lord as long as needed.

Lord, You know everything and I pray that You make a way for Jessi to have fellowship with like believers so that she will not feel so alone.

Give her patience to deal with her parents in a most respectful way.

This is for a season only. Make availabe to her Scriptures that will feed her desire for Your Word until she will be free to have her Bible once again.

Jessi is a strong woman and I pray You continue to make Yourself known to her in many ways. Give her peace and understanding as she lives in such a stressful condition.

Lord, Open Our Eyes, that we may begin to realize the strength of people living under condition with no freedom.

I pray that you will lift Jessi's spirit and bring her peace and comfort and put a merryness in her heart that she will know comes only from You.

Show her special favor and may Your Word go forward in that country and the Light of Your Love never go dark. In Jesus name, I pray. amen

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
bfly said:
Jessi, my heart goes out to you. I am sure you know you have access to Bibles here on this site. I can only imagine the hardship you are suffering, but praise GOd, He knows and He will keep you as long as need be.

Our most gracious Father in heaven, I lift jessi up to you for strength and courage, sustain her Lord as long as needed.

Lord, You know everything and I pray that You make a way for Jessi to have fellowship with like believers so that she will not feel so alone.

Give her patience to deal with her parents in a most respectful way.

This is for a season only. Make availabe to her Scriptures that will feed her desire for Your Word until she will be free to have her Bible once again.

Jessi is a strong woman and I pray You continue to make Yourself known to her in many ways. Give her peace and understanding as she lives in such a stressful condition.

Lord, Open Our Eyes, that we may begin to realize the strength of people living under condition with no freedom.

I pray that you will lift Jessi's spirit and bring her peace and comfort and put a merryness in her heart that she will know comes only from You.

Show her special favor and may Your Word go forward in that country and the Light of Your Love never go dark. In Jesus name, I pray. amen

:amen:

thanks BFLY...
yes.. know what? it's really upsetting on my part knowing that tomorrow is a Sunday..
But my heart rejoices knowing that I am making the Lord happy by standing by HIM and standing up for HIM...

thanks again BFLY..
you are blessed and you are a blessing..

GOD bless :hug:

Upvote 0