Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7 That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does. James 1:2-8

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
like some times i feel alone
i always think theres something watching me when my parents arent
oh i feel scared some times in life.

when i try to study and try the tests i fail
did god stop me from getting wisdom?

Pray and ask the holy spirit to give you comfort. He will take away the fear. What are you studying? You could just have a learning disability. I prayed for you.

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear alternap18. We learn wisdom as we grow older, and often it can be taught us. Don`t ever think that God prevents you from learning, wisdom can be from learning, but we can also be born with it. Everybody who uses his, or her brain, to help in all sorts of difficult situations, is wise in getting to grips with life. If you fail in some exames, it could be that you will be better/wiser in some other situation/examen. Use your Godgiven talent to find out what you are good at. Maybe working with hands? or helping in any other way? Ask yourself: what do I like doing? what makes me happy? do I like to help finding certain cures for helping people or animals? Once you know what you like best, you will be able to find helpers. Ask God to lead you, and watch for opportunities. We all have a God-given talent, may it be small or not so small, alternap, find it and you will be well on the way to wisdom. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, sister in Christ.

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:cool:
It's amazing that God created our minds to be healthy when healthy foods such as blueberries, meat, eggs and vegetables etc also keep the brain from getting cancer .:*:. I pray by asking and thanking our Lord Jesus who is inside our hearts to bring powerful healing to my mind and body .:*:. Prayer is like talking to yourself every second of the day apart from sleep so that the English language - or whatever other language you feel comfortable with - continue to grow and make understanding of what you think and say become automatic - just like tying your own shoe laces .:*:. I see failure as tripping over an obstacle such as a doorstep and we succeed by changing our thoughts around to turn failure into success - so that next time we see the doorstep we look down to lift our foot higher rather than keeping our foot lower .:*:. I love going to church and home cell group for bible lessons to witness God's miracle working inside the faithful hearts of Christians who want to sing, pray and listen to the pastor's sermon to receive healing in all kinds of situations such as debt or disease .:*:. Christianity is the only true religion that brings the real miracle of our true Jesus Christ .:*:. I cannot say how other religions such as Mormon can be better than Christianity because I have not visited the Mormon church to really experience complete healing from their Word of God .:*:. I only know that complete healing is only possible with Christianity since I have been Christian all my life .:*:.
:liturgy:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hand_of_Grace

Sep 22, 2010
Canada
✟7,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
that sense of you being watched all the time is usually either our own ego,
and self sabatoging self talk stuff, that comes from the world, the media we watch, etc... OR it could be (but rarley is) demonic harassment. if it is demons not to worry. demons of this sort are actuyaly of a lower order, and
have no real power. all they can do is turn our own lies against us.

the truth is, God has given you the wisdom you need. it is in your heart not your mind.

in simple terms the ego is the self we try to re invent without christ.

E dging
G od
Out

the verse romans 8:38-39 are actually terrifying to our egos for it forces us to realize that nothing can seperate us from His love, and leaves us no more escape.

now if you are having trouble concentrating this is usualy due to anxietey.
this is where you remember jermiah 29:11. and such things as that.

proverbs 3 verse 5&6 as well.

no you are not stupid. you need to correct the beliefes you hold about yourself and your perception of God.

you see God as some being in heaven and you here in a seperated earth.
this is a fragmented view, an egotistic interpetation of the reality of God.

God is your father. dad. papa. abba. approach Him as such. a child. simple. humble. clear away your own self assesment. dont approach your Father in terms of law. approach Him as alive from the dead.

understand this reality, and dont beat yourself and call yourself names such as stupid or idiot. those are lies. you are not what you do. what you do testifies to how you ACT. not who you are. you are who God recreated you to be.

Upvote 0