Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my life is in a shambles righty now.with the problems selling the house ,my mom trying to gravy train a house for herself out of this situation ,her insistence on trying to get my brother on ssi and the fact that we haven't found a place to move to yet is stressing.I very much regret setting all this in motion but I saw it as the only way to be rid of my uncle who I loathe. I don't know what to do ,where to move to ,or even if I should move.I real;ly want to call the real estate agent and tell her forget the whole thing.If I do i'm going to be stuck with my uncle and his girlfriend because they're not trying to move anywhere.God help me .I feel so weary and worn out.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am praying for strength Mario, Hang in there and remember Isaih 54:17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:prayer: God can have a buyer for your house... pray thanking Him for answered prayer, praise Him in spite of what you see... you'll be assured that God has a plan and cares about you. May He give you wisdom. I would surely call the realtor and discuss a quick(er) sale! Every week that goes by is costing you in stress. :prayer:

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
my life is in a shambles righty now.with the problems selling the house ,my mom trying to gravy train a house for herself out of this situation ,her insistence on trying to get my brother on ssi and the fact that we haven't found a place to move to yet is stressing.I very much regret setting all this in motion but I saw it as the only way to be rid of my uncle who I loathe. I don't know what to do ,where to move to ,or even if I should move.I real;ly want to call the real estate agent and tell her forget the whole thing.If I do i'm going to be stuck with my uncle and his girlfriend because they're not trying to move anywhere.God help me .I feel so weary and worn out.
Praying for strength, wisdom and guidance for you as you face these obstacles.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I lift up Mario to You, grant him wisdom in this situation, guide his footsteps, give him comfort and patience, and assure him that he is loved, if it be your will, Father, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,917.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
From what I can see the problem here is your uncle and his girl friend. Well, the underlying problem there is that you are letting them run your life in a sense. Give them 2 weeks, or a month at most to get out. Tape this on a smart phone and send a copy where they can't get to it, as your documentation.. Tell them their presence is stressful to you. Tell them that if they don't move out by that time that you will have to take legal action. If they try to argue with you just tell them you aren't going to negotiate, that they need to move out. Period. Say it nicely, but be totally firm.

Stand up for your rights!

I pray you will be given boldness with grace and that the uncle and girlfriend will leave soon and cause you no more problems.

I pray you will be given wisdom and guidance and strength in regard to your mother, too.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proverbs 3:5-6 and Psalms 37:5 both come to mind, Lord. Please help this one know what to do, and to rest in You, trust in You, be filled with You Spirit when they don't know what to do. Romans 8:26. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums