Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-(Please dont judge)I have trying to get the best relationship I can have with God but i think I blew everysince ive learned about blashemy against the holy spirit Ive have hit rock bottom . I started to have thoughts that I have never had before it i think they have got the best of me . A thought popped up in my head saying “ would sold my soul for 5,000 “ and i kept saying no but something popped in my head saying yes . I love God and would never in my life would want to betray God by selling my soul . I feel so lost everysince that happened I cry every night asking for Gods forgiveness and help but it seems like he doesn’t hear me anymore Im so upset with myself because i dont know whats wrong with me idk why would i even think that. I feel doomed .What should i do??

This happens to MANY PEOPLE who first hear about blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
(matthew 12:31-32, mark 3:28-30, luke 12:8-10)
You are the cast those thoughts down with the name of JESUS and tell your mind to behave.
It takes MASSIVE amounts of prayer, fasting, and getting hands laid on you by Holy Spirit filled people but they do go away. They also talk about it alot on here and call it OCD Scrupulosity.

This link below can help
The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32! <--- link here

Also below are a list of videos that are examples of true blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0