• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I need a Blessings Game

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by Proph, Aug 31, 2007.

1. LovedbyHim4ever

LovedbyHim4ever Listening for God's Direction

+36
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Wow!! Someone just anonymously blessed me with 348 blessings!! Thanks to whoever did that!! God Bless You!! You are all so nice here!! :hug: :hug:

2. TheGameHostess

TheGameHostess Guest

+0
    Blessings for you!!!

3. TheGameHostess

TheGameHostess Guest

+0
    BLESSED!!!

4. LovedbyHim4ever

+36
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Thank You TheGameHostess for the 100 Blessings!! God Bless You!!! :hug::hug::hug:

5. Proph

Proph Regular Member

+88
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    ***This game has no rules on who you should bless.***

Blessed

6. Proph

Proph Regular Member

+88
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Blessed

7. NostalgicGranny

NostalgicGranny Senior Veteran

+447
    Christian
    Married
    1. I just randomly gave away all of my blessings to those who had little or none. I would like to be able to participate in some of the contests and still randomly bless people.
    2. 8

8. LovedbyHim4ever

+36
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Here are a few blessings :hug:

9. Berean94

Berean94 Regular Member

+11
    Christian
    Single
    1. i would like some blessings because everytime a new person joins i bless them
    2. 1

10. Proph

Proph Regular Member

+88
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    blessed

11. LovedbyHim4ever

+36
    Christian