Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We all know how hard it is to buy items on this site, low paying jobs, and the low interest rate at the bank.
***Post why you would like someone to bless you with Blessings & maybe they will***

1. Why should someone bless you?
2. Type the number of Blessings you have at the time of posting.

If you are doing the Blessing, quote the person post and type: "Blessed" in the comment.
***This game has no rules on who you should bless.***

Have Fun and Good Luck

Don't foget to say thank you to the person that blessed you, but not on the forum.

T

TheGameHostess

Why I need Blessings?
I'm creating a game fund on this character, so if you would like to donate blessings feel free to do so (all donations will be used as winnings for games here in the Blessings Exchange!

Amount at time of post:

(Also, I'm still figuring out what kind of a game I want to host so if anyone has suggestions feel free to PM me... ;) )

Reactions: ElElena
Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
We all know how hard it is to buy items on this site, low paying jobs, and the low interest rate at the bank.
***Post why you would like someone to bless you with Blessings & maybe they will***

If you are doing the Blessing, quote the person post and type: "Blessed" in the comment.

Have Fun and Good Luck

Don't foget to say thank you to the person that blessed you.

Blessings coming your way . . . :wave:

Reactions: Proph
Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why I need Blessings?
I'm creating a game fund on this character, so if you would like to donate blessings feel free to do so (all donations will be used as winnings for games here in the Blessings Exchange!

Amount at time of post:
Blessings coming your way. :) Gazelle, I think I blessed her then posted this, and you got in the middle, so I'll bless you too!

Have Fun and Good Luck

Don't foget to say thank you to the person that blessed you.
Now for me :)

Well, as you all know, I have a new Bible Character Game coming up, starting tomorrow. :) I do have 70,000 in the fund for there under JereBibleGameFund. There was some additional blessings that were supposed to come, but have not made it so I am not counting on those, and believing God will supply them. I do NOT want the blessings for myself, but too be able to bless more people in the game with. We now have almost 40 contestants in the game. Praise God! and I know you all have heard me say, lol, "it's more than a game" to me. But, it is. this is a game that has had everyone in the Word of God, and will minister to not only the participant, but to those that read the essays..
So, God shall supply my every need!
I'm not putting an amount here, but will let you decide.
God bless!
love to you!
Lisa
Jerebiblegamefund

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Proph
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.