Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I miss the Final Fantasy series not sucking.

sarcastic-clapping-captain-picard.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fortran

Oct 10, 2013
Rural Missouri, United States
✟12,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I've been severely struggling with depression for the past year or so, though I hate to sound like a whiner,I just miss being happy. I used to enjoy life and just don't understand what went wrong. I realize I am so very blessed but struggle nonetheless.

On a lighter note, I miss a couple of my vehicle. An old 1980 F-150 and a 1990 Cadillac DeVille. Sure, they were nothing special really, but I miss them nonetheless.

Upvote 0

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
As I've been severely struggling with depression for the past year or so, though I hate to sound like a whiner,I just miss being happy. I used to enjoy life and just don't understand what went wrong. I realize I am so very blessed but struggle nonetheless.

Seconded, I'm not sure I would classify what I have as depression, but there is definantly some depression just from events/loneliness/ect. So if it makes you feel any better, your not alone.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I understand how you feel. I'm sorry to hear you are going through that though :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I miss the 90s.
In particular, I miss 90's Nickelodeon. Man it was awesome in that decade.

You aren't a whiner at all just for saying that, Fortran. Hey, most of us can empathize, as we've likely been through it at some time or another in our lives. You just keep that chin up, which it seems you are trying to in spite of things, judging by that last sentence. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Then Hannah Montana came. Everything went downhill from there. :doh:

Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he new what the 2000's had done to his business. There's been a lot of good, but some of it has just been plain shocking.

I guess I should just 'let it go' though...

And for those of you with depression, remember, the fact that you can recognise it means that you CAN beat it. You just have to want to fight the good fight, and resit the urge of feeling sorry for yourself - as hard as that is.

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he new what the 2000's had done to his business. There's been a lot of good, but some of it has just been plain shocking.

I guess I should just 'let it go' though...

True. I miss Kim Possible, SClub7 and That's so Raven. :(
Where'd all the good shows go?

And for those of you with depression, remember, the fact that you can recognise it means that you CAN beat it. You just have to want to fight the good fight, and resit the urge of feeling sorry for yourself - as hard as that is.

I second this.

Upvote 0