✟268,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jenniferdiana said:
when i try to speak to people irl my mind goes blank and i am at lost for the words i would usually write when i am writing..haha i can not speak properly without writing it down first...but i cant bring a sheet a paper with me everywhere i go..lol that would be weird

I am a quiet person, and though I might respond to another who is speaking with me included, others there are often more vocal and are more dominating in discussion, such that I have more difficulty with jumping in. But I do have things to say, for plenty of things, and for some things a lot to say. Writing seems to be a way for saying things I see need to say, and I have found great creativity within me, I thank God for that, and I have been really using it in my writing. Some few things I had published and have almost all of a novel complete that I plan on having published soon. I love just sharing some of my creative writing, I really write and want to share for the love of that. And I share some of it in places with being online. I was even sharing some of it here among these forums, but it seemed what I shared here was not being looked at or followed, especially after one person who posted in that place who seemed that he might have been following that with some interest stopped his activity being in these forums, though I don't know what happened and have some concern. So I had stopped since then, though there are things for that which I see I would still want to share.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
yeah sometimes when i write something and then 3 hours later something would come up in my head so i would go back and edit it..
go back and edit it..
That's what writers do.

A lot.

It's part of the creative process.

Keep on keepin' on.

Upvote 0