HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know what kind of man I would be without Jesus! I know the way the enemy attacks me and if Jesus wasn't inside my heart, I would have no defense! Jesus is my defender! I would be a predator of sorts: an outwardly evil man! Jesus, not only saved me from the pits of hell, but He saved this world from me!
I am not a predator, I am a beloved child of the Living God! I am a new creation! I am a lover of people! I am strong, kind, gentle, compassionate and loving! I give all praise to my Father, my Lord and the Holy Spirit for His grace and mercy!

The question is, would you be any different, outwardly, without Jesus? Would you be any different, inwardly, without Him?
I know what the quick response is, but if you thought about it, does your life, genuinely, show the new creation that is in Jesus?

Reactions: EmmaCat

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What a thought-provoking post.

I'd like to believe that I'd be a good person without God ... but with Him, I hope I'm better.

All good things
Emmy

I'm sure you're a great person! Just look at what God has done in your life. He only does good work!
Glad to hear you're a happy cop wife! Praise God for all Law Enforcement! Romans 13!!!!

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sure you're a great person! Just look at what God has done in your life. He only does good work!
Glad to hear you're a happy cop wife! Praise God for all Law Enforcement! Romans 13!!!!

Thank you so much! I do love being married to Ben. I have to say, with his job, I can't imagine not having faith.

I got pulled over one day for having a tail light out. One of Ben's buddies had called the information out to the dispatcher and I heard Ben say on his radio, "Holy cow!! NOW what's she done?!"

I was given a stern warning and a warning ticket and told I had 24 hours to fix the light. Believe me, I had that thing fixed in less than half an hour, chased down the cop who pulled me over, and showed him.

That caused a few laughs over Thanksgiving dinner, ha! Emmy the criminal.

Amen to God bless our law enforcement officers!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If I didn't have Jesus in my life I would probably be a Muslim. I was a Muslim for about fifteen years before I came back to Christ as a Catholic. Being Muslim isn't the worst thing in the world and they do believe that God forgives but they don't teach that you have already been forgiven. With them you have to earn your way into paradise. With Christ, I have been given grace so I know my sins are already healed.

Reactions: HeavenMindset
Upvote 0

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I didn't have Jesus in my life I would probably be a Muslim. I was a Muslim for about fifteen years before I came back to Christ as a Catholic. Being Muslim isn't the worst thing in the world and they do believe that God forgives but they don't teach that you have already been forgiven. With them you have to earn your way into paradise. With Christ, I have been given grace so I know my sins are already healed.
Amen! I love it!

Upvote 0

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much! I do love being married to Ben. I have to say, with his job, I can't imagine not having faith.

I got pulled over one day for having a tail light out. One of Ben's buddies had called the information out to the dispatcher and I heard Ben say on his radio, "Holy cow!! NOW what's she done?!"

I was given a stern warning and a warning ticket and told I had 24 hours to fix the light. Believe me, I had that thing fixed in less than half an hour, chased down the cop who pulled me over, and showed him.

That caused a few laughs over Thanksgiving dinner, ha! Emmy the criminal.

Amen to God bless our law enforcement officers!

All good things
Emmy
That's too funny!! Thank your husband for me, for what he does!

Upvote 0