I know I should be going to a doctor about this but...

Eha

Jan 6, 2020
Tallinn
✟30,373.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not to argue or anything but 3k calories is not a lot for a man that weighs over 350 pounds. My calorie counter says that J should be eating 3200 calories to maintain my weight and 3k to lose weight. So I've been trying to get down to 3k. If I ate the quote on quote "normal" 2k calories I'd probably starve myself. Sure I'd probably lose like 30 pounds a week but is that really healthy weight loss? XD
No idea, could it help you, but when i was over 120 KG (no idea how many pounds is it, but its too much for a woman) i get advice from God
1) eat ALL YOU LIKE before 10 AM, 1 soup or meal + something sweet around 12 AM-13 PM, and just 2-3 sandwiches and 300 grams greens around 18 PM
2) walk every day at least 1 hour, BUT walk like this - 2-3 minutes until 5 minutes very fast, then same time, but really slow. dont run! not until you loose weight at least twice.
3) try at least once per day eat vegetables without meat and fat/oil.

after around 4 months i was 75 KG and stay there still. Im 174 cm long. not skinny , but not fat also.

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
I think 180lbs sounds about right for most men.

My deceased partner was about 280 lbs and he got bowel cancer age 24. He died the day before his 27th birthday. His eating of the wrong foids, drinking sugary drinks and fairly sedentary lifestyle meant he succumbed sooner to his genetic risk. With his genes he had and 80% chance of getting bowel cancer in his lifetime and the average age was in the 40's.

So my advice would be forget about the exact number you need to lose. Set a target you think is doable for within the year. You can make new targets later.

Cut out sugar from your diet and eat healthier. Continue to build up activity into your life and enjoy doing it too. The effort will pay off as you start gaining more energy and strength. Stop worrying too much as stress is also bad for you. Exercise is good for stress but build in relaxing, non food, rewards and routines.

ok first off i need to let you know the areas where i relate with you on ....
#1 im also bipolar****
#im also overweight not as much but enough that im prediabectic now and and my dr recently tried to tell me i was gunna have a heart attack
so he put me on a special diet which i was already on because my body naturally started craving only those items and i felt like it was the Lord guiding me on my diet so i stuck with it i later researched bipolar diet and realized the diet i was on was for bipolar disorder
the diet i was on was a total meat diet (not processed meat ) real meat i also crave things high in iron and protein
i had recently started eating rice corn using alot of sugar etc ...
the things the dr pulled me off of was everything i added back in my diet ...
my new diet now consist of real meat trimmed of the fat ... no bread no sugar no fruit no potatoes no corn only drinking water or diet coke... and for my coffee or tea using splenda and sugar free creamer ... so currently my diet only consist of the following real meat , eggs in small portions grits in small portion nothing using sugar its replaced with splenda i eat lettuce tomato and cheese .... its so small of options its scary but i'll be honest since Going on this specific diet im losing weight quickly in the last 2 weeks alone 14 lbs... lol my pants are now falling down when im walking if i dont catch them in time lol i discussed my diet with my pastors wife as soon as i was put on it she said its basically the same diet as the keto diet

Upvote 0