USA
✟7,930.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd seen it before, but I was much younger. It was the greatest music I have ever seen live. I was swept away by the music and the melodies is still vivdly running through my head. Puccini proves himself for like the hundredth time to me. I kind of think you have to see his operas live rather than listening to them. Mozart and Wagner both sound fine on a cd but Puccini you just got to see live.

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟23,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'd seen it before, but I was much younger. It was the greatest music I have ever seen live. I was swept away by the music and the melodies is still vivdly running through my head. Puccini proves himself for like the hundredth time to me. I kind of think you have to see his operas live rather than listening to them. Mozart and Wagner both sound fine on a cd but Puccini you just got to see live.

Puccini is a great melodic opera composer. Madame Butterfly and Tosca are some of his others. Haven't heard much of Wagner in fact hardly anything!
Jan

Upvote 0

Snoofles

red toed doe
Feb 7, 2005
✟10,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
lucky that you got to see this! the lady i took lessons and i have season tickets to the opera this fall and spring. i missed la boheme because i didn't have enough time to take off of work to go see it. i can't wait for the rest of the season though! :) i can't wait to be "swept away" into the music!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.