Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I just realized that I only have 3 more months that I am allowed to post in the teens section before I get forced out because of my age. :( When I started at this forum back in '07 I believe, this was the area that was the "cool" place to be and was the area that I made mostly all of my friends on this site! I wanted to thank you all for the amazing memories throughout the years that I have had here in the Teens section! Your all amazing and whether you know it or not, Christ will use you to bless sooooo many people and love you through anything!

(I'm gonna be getting married in a year and a half, so I will be moving over to the married section here in a little while, so I just thought I'd let you know that so you don't get confused as to where I am)

-Cameron

pressingon17

Oct 20, 2007
Nor Cal
✟12,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'll miss ya bro.I just came back too.:(oh well,I can't believe I've been a member for 2 years already.:)time really does fly.I'll be most likely moving to young adults soon,as i am already over there.i can't believe I'll be 19 in 6 months.that's so creepy.:)

Upvote 0