• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I have hodgkins lymphoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NOBODY could give a loaf of bread? Forgive me for this:

*Falls on floor thrashing around, rolling into furniture ruining the carpet scaring the dogs*
*gets back up*

They were for real? So it sounds like that area is poor in funds or poor in Christian spirit...
Please Anjelica, NEVER think of God based on those Christians...sorry for the judgement there, but that's how I see it...not ONE person there could afford 1 lousy loaf of bread? Oh wow...I don't know what to say...

As far as death and dying, why talk about it right now? Last we knew, your scan showed progress...lets stick with that...

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No-one had to PAY for the bread - they simply had to fetch us a loaf with money that we would have provided.

as for death and dying, I don't see it like you - but that is OK. I have had different things said to me by the hospital and when you can't breathe and you feel so ill you know that you have to do something. Maybe we have a different approach Jimmy. Sorry about that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.