CFfosterANGEL1

Known as "TheSerenityPrayer"
May 16, 2006
✟16,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have decided that I need to quit. I am not spending as much time in this as I use to. I think someone else that truly wants this job will do a better job. I will stay on here until someone else is found.

I had a great time getting to know everyone. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Be blessed.

Cffosterangel1

A.K.A. Serenity

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am sorry I never got to know you. I wish time and things would have been different so I could I have got to know you. It is always sad to see someone leave. I wish you only the best and I know you will be missed. bfly

Upvote 0

CFfosterANGEL1

Known as "TheSerenityPrayer"
May 16, 2006
✟16,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks girls! :)

My husband is a deployed Airmen over in Iraq, and that alone is taking it's toll on me. Plus i'm getting ready to find another job, so that just add's to the bill so to speak. Just a lot of stuff going on with a lot of stress. Thanks for your love and blessings. I will miss you girls, it has been fun getting to know your personalities. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you. Much love.

God Bless each and everyone one of you! :D :hug:'s

Reactions: Shadowcat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am trying to get rid of all my armory items. If you want something, just post here. I have blessed everyone on Team Hope already! ;)

not only on team hope :D :hug: how does my new "not-needing-care" cf pet look :angel:

thank you :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.