Alabama
✟15,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My name is Aaron. I have Aspergers along with OCD, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorder and maybe Paranoid Schizophrenia. I come to this boards in hopes of helping me be a better Christian despite all these mental illnesses I have.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome akt! You don't have to be a better Christian. All Christians are equal. God is our Creator and His love helps us to accept ourselves and others. I don't have autism, but two of my grandchildren do.

autism-cover.jpg

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Aaron, welcome. I've seen several folks around here who've got Asperger's. The fellow above seems friendly. A gal named Sarah, she goes by @PsychoSarah here, she's as smart as a whip. She says she's autistic in her signature. I've enjoyed her posts, learned from her. I'm sure you'll do a fine job contributing here too, buddy.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
My name is Aaron. I have Aspergers along with OCD, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorder and maybe Paranoid Schizophrenia. I come to this boards in hopes of helping me be a better Christian despite all these mental illnesses I have.
Welcome to Christian Forums, Aaron.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Howdy Aaron welcome :] I believe you will be very blessed to be here and will make many great new friends.
I have a young man coming to the church that I pastor now, He too, has what you mentioned but has stepped out, about 2 months ago in faith and trust, and he is loving church.
I understand fear brother and I am praying that God will instil boldness into your heart. I also pray for peace to calm the raging torrent inside of you. You CAN overcome these feelings by the power of the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus all diseases and disorders must bow. :oldthumbsup: Remember brother through Christ you are more than an overcomer, You are a conqueror!!!! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pink318

Mar 23, 2018
Riverside
✟13,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Aaron- welcome to the group!
The Bible says, God's joy is our strength. In spite of what you are going through, you can still find joy in your everyday life because of your relationship with Jesus and He will use you to make difference in people's lives. He is in you and always be with you. Jesus says that in this world, we will face troubles but He promised that we will overcome. Whatever your needs are, please believe that God is our great Provider, Comforter, Healer, and everything we need is in Him, He never sleeps nor slumber, all we have to do is call upon His name and believe that He hears us.
I hope you will get well soon. I pray that you will have peace and strength that you need everyday. Please know that we are here for you, keep us posted. God bless.

Upvote 0