Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have awalys believed one should not be satisfied with an illusion, however beautiful it may be. Always search for the truth. The truth is not always pretty. Do not take anyone at his word, check it out for yourself

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think God enjoys us exploring His World, but that's just me.
He probably does. The problem is the cost. When we spend so much money so selfishly, on anything, whether it be travel or a luxurious car or a nice DVD or CD collection or what-have-you, that selfishly spent money helps who? Who does it feed? Who does it clothe? No one. Everywhere people suffer. Children right now are picking through garbage dumps for their next meal. A child will die while I type this from lack of food and clean water to drink or simple medications that we generally take for granted. And Christians think it's okay to spend $2,000 on a nice week long vacation for themselves or buy a $300 pair of shoes or spend $300 a month landscaping their property? Selfish expenditures make God weep when so many could be helped instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have always needed water to survive . . . unfortunately some people don't have clean water to drink. Christians really could help solve that problem if we all decided to be a little less selfish and open our eyes and our bank accounts to those who need help the most in this world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've always adopted and brought home stray cats..dogs..

IHA^ in fact

I have always wondered WHY people pay large somes for pedigrees-just paying for paper INHO...:D

Upvote 0