I have a very finely tuned gift of prophecy...

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟435,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
SummaScriptura said:
I have lived in San Francisco for a total of 35 years. You may or may not know, San Francisco is a favored city by prophets. I have had quite a number of interesting conversations with these individuals.

I remember a nice young girl about 1977 on Van Ness Avenue passing out leaflets earnestly warning people that the city would soon be leveled by an earthquake. She had a sweet spirit, was earnest and instense. I still remember asking her, "what will you do when the date you've picked out for this to happen comes and goes without event?" She had no answer. I told her I ALSO had a word from the Lord. I told her her date would come and go but surely there would be no devastation of the city on that date.

Her prophecy was false. :o
My propehcy was correct. :wave:

The weekend after Japan took a hit some big cheese prophet who hears angels speaking with the voice of Kermit the frog predicted the next weekend would see San Francisco devastated by earthquake too.

The person who related this to me was sincere and had respect for the "prophet". I looked him in the eye and said, "I also have prophecy. This weekend will come and go and San Francisco will not be devasted by an earthquake."

I was right but the guy who hears angels sounding like stuffed puppets is still a prophetic biggie and I am not. Go figure. :confused:

Folks, I been doing this for decades. Pick a date, any date. (I will always wager agin ye.) ^_^

Now hear this: :preach:

Another "prophet", this time one I've been preaching against for almost 40 years who is a figure from local radio, a real wacko, this guy from the San Francisco Bay Area is predicting May 21 for rapture. I predict there will be no rapture on May 21. This time I am sure I will get the credit I deserve. I'm batting 1000. On May 22 everyone's gonna know I have a finely tuned gift of prophecy!!!

I'm glad you've been right, I couldn't bear to see Joe's Cable Car reduced to rubble... Not to mention AT&T Park, the Loma Prieta quake was enough baseball devastation. :p

Seriously though I think I might have some kind of BBQ on the 21st because nothing is going to happen.

Upvote 0

Grubal Muruch

Apr 1, 2011
✟15,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All ye! Mockers! All ye Mockers! Keep on mocking! Keep on laughing! One day, somebody will be right. :)

These,"false teachings," of Harold Camping, by no means are,funny. They are causing people to become brainwashed and deluded into thinking and believing that,Camping is,speaking the truth,when in reality he spreads heresy and false teaching...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
oh cool i wanna be a prophet... you will not be raptured on may 21st
Be careful what ya wish for :)

Rotherham Deut 18:20 Howbeit the prophet who shall presume to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who shall speak in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Reve 19:20 and is caught the beast and with it the False Prophet, the one doing the signs before of it in which he deceives the ones getting the mark of the beast and the ones worshipping to the image of it, living were cast the two into the lake of the fire, the one burning in sulphur.
[Deut 18:20/2 Peter 2:1/Reve 16:13]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7544618/#post57039709
Massive Earthquake In CA, West Coast Soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Considering that the Rapture is a recent Protestant innovation.... I seriously doubt it.
Why would Protestants innovate something like that :confused:

http://www.graceonlinelibrary.org/

http://www.graceonlinelibrary.org/eschatology/dispensationalism/evaluating-premillennialism-part-ii-christ%E2%80%99s-return-and-the-rapture-by-cornelis-p-venema/ by Cornelis P. Venema

No evaluation of Dispensational Premillennialism may ignore its teaching of a two-phased return of Christ, the first phase of which is commonly known as the rapture.
The common feature of all premillennial teaching is the claim that Christ’s return at the end of the age will take place before the period known as the millennium. Whatever differences exist between Historic and Dispensational Premillennialism — and they are considerable — this teaching is common to them.

http://www.christianforums.com/t6983026-70/#post44373244
Errors of Protestism

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These,"false teachings," of Harold Camping, by no means are,funny. They are causing people to become brainwashed and deluded into thinking and believing that,Camping is,speaking the truth,when in reality he spreads heresy and false teaching...

Gee, you're no fun. That means what, I have to work for a living, and everything?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Grubal Muruch These,"false teachings," of Harold Camping, by no means are,funny. They are causing people to become brainwashed and deluded into thinking and believing that,Camping is,speaking the truth,when in reality he spreads heresy and false teaching...
Gee, you're no fun. That means what, I have to work for a living, and everything?
No work.....no pay :)

Matt 5:12 Be ye rejoicing and be ye being exulted, that the wages/misqoV <3408> of ye much in the heavens, for thus they persecute the prophets, they before ye. [Luke 6:23/Reve 11:18/22:12]

Revelation 22:12 And behold! I am coming swiftly and the wages/misqoV <3408> of Me with Me, to render to each as the work is of him

http://www.christianforums.com/t5404712/#post35055008
No more works

YouTube - I've Been Working On The Railroad - The Conductors Trains songs childrens wiggles raffi autism

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have lived in San Francisco for a total of 35 years. You may or may not know, San Francisco is a favored city by prophets. I have had quite a number of interesting conversations with these individuals.

I remember a nice young girl about 1977 on Van Ness Avenue passing out leaflets earnestly warning people that the city would soon be leveled by an earthquake. She had a sweet spirit, was earnest and instense. I still remember asking her, "what will you do when the date you've picked out for this to happen comes and goes without event?" She had no answer. I told her I ALSO had a word from the Lord. I told her her date would come and go but surely there would be no devastation of the city on that date.

Her prophecy was false. :o
My propehcy was correct. :wave:

The weekend after Japan took a hit some big cheese prophet who hears angels speaking with the voice of Kermit the frog predicted the next weekend would see San Francisco devastated by earthquake too.

The person who related this to me was sincere and had respect for the "prophet". I looked him in the eye and said, "I also have prophecy. This weekend will come and go and San Francisco will not be devasted by an earthquake."

I was right but the guy who hears angels sounding like stuffed puppets is still a prophetic biggie and I am not. Go figure. :confused:

Folks, I been doing this for decades. Pick a date, any date. (I will always wager agin ye.) ^_^

Now hear this: :preach:

Another "prophet", this time one I've been preaching against for almost 40 years who is a figure from local radio, a real wacko, this guy from the San Francisco Bay Area is predicting May 21 for rapture. I predict there will be no rapture on May 21. This time I am sure I will get the credit I deserve. I'm batting 1000. On May 22 everyone's gonna know I have a finely tuned gift of prophecy!!!

And you're humble too :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think this qualifys you to be a prophet...you have not made any predictions simply took an opposing view on others predictions. I'm sure many people had the same view point as you....are they to be considered prophets? Also, where are your distinct predictions. You have not proposed any future events that are to come. DOES IT MAKE ME A PROPHET IF I SAY IT WILL BE SUNNY TOMORROW AND IT COMES TRUE...ALSO YOU COME OFF AS ONE WHO IS BOASTING ABOUT STATISTICAL CHOICES. WITH EACH EVENT YOU PRESENTED THERE WERE ONLY TWO OPTIONS AND GENERAL ONCE AT THAT. EITHER THERE WILL BE AN EARTH QUAKE OR IT WILL NOT...NOW IF YOU MADE A SPECIFIC COUNTER PREDICTION SUCH AS IN THE CASE OF THE EARTH QUAKE HAPPENING ON ANOTHER DATE AFTER THAT ONE...MAYBE I CAN SEE YOU BEING A PROPHET.

Are you joking are is this a serious thread....no offense I really can not tell.

Have you not read his other posts? I don't know him personally, not do I hold to everything he believes but he is a godly man.....not a fool.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Less than two weeks until people realize how accurate my prophecies can be!
I await with bated breath :thumbsup:

epic-fail-prophecy-fail.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Six days until people realize how accurate my prophecies can be!

You mean Your 'predictions' not prophecies.

As I said before..................

I hate to break this to you but a true prophet is one who tries to bring people back to G-d, not someone that predicts the future, they are called psychics.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have you not read his other posts? I don't know him personally, not do I hold to everything he believes but he is a godly man.....not a fool.

I'm sorry yedida, but this doesn't sound very 'godly' to me................

I was right but the guy who hears angels sounding like stuffed puppets is still a prophetic biggie and I am not. Go figure.
confused.gif

Folks, I been doing this for decades. Pick a date, any date. (I will always wager agin ye.)
kawaii.gif

Now hear this:
preach.gif

Another "prophet", this time one I've been preaching against for almost 40 years who is a figure from local radio, a real wacko, this guy from the San Francisco Bay Area is predicting May 21 for rapture.

I predict there will be no rapture on May 21.

This time I am sure I will get the credit I deserve.
I'm batting 1000.
On May 22 everyone's gonna know I have a finely tuned gift of prophecy!!!
Even Balaam didn't brag this much!

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There you have it!

I have a perfect record. Beginning in 1977, I have always taken the opposite prediction whenever anyone predicts disaster on my city (San Francisco) or predicts the rapture or the 2nd-Coming.

They're always wrong, and I'm always right.

Harold Canning, Bob Jones, Wendy Alec, etc...

I'm battin' 1000!

Upvote 0