Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1. I'm a born again Christian, spirit filled.
2. Facing a lot of things I need some direction, been praying asking GOD for help. Not hearing or getting any answers. Seems to make the things around me worse.
3. Taking care of my elderly Father who lives with us for all most a year now. He helps out financially.. but it is hard to cope some days. Only 50 husband works full time we have little private time unless we leave the house. I mean conversations have to be kept low key.
Dad claims he is hard of hearing keeps his TV STEREO loud you can't sit in Living Room and watch TV a lot of the time. Yet he can hear you talking across the room I don't get it. It's maddening some days plays same music over and over. To me a lot of it sounds like funeral music it is just old gospel. LOL
4. We need a financial miracle.. I lost my income a couple months ago. A lot of hurdles and road blocks. Not sure what direction to go on that one.

I totally Love my Family including my Father. However I am not PERFECT and
Lord knows I need something I am not quite sure what that something is at the moment.

Just wore out mentally... emotionally.. Need a break through. Please pray for my family.

Thank you ahead of time and GOD BLESS you for taking the time to read.