• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

I Have 1k Posts, This Thread Will Have 1k Posts, & Post 1k Will Have 2,000 Blessings!

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by bfluid, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCgirl4eternity

JCgirl4eternity Proverbs 22:4

+421
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I am a Christian eating my breakfast with my toes all wiggling everywhere! I think freedom is overrated. So I started writing silly songs with "Larry"! We first jotted down this great jingle and drank Monavie until we found it was made of cow hooves!

Larry started mooing and I took one more look at my toes and realized that I didn't know who Larry was! So I started singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" by Rolf Harris.

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours!

2. Breezy3

Breezy3 Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I am a Christian eating my breakfast with my toes all wiggling everywhere! I think freedom is overrated. So I started writing silly songs with "Larry"! We first jotted down this great jingle and drank Monavie until we found it was made of cow hooves!

Larry started mooing and I took one more look at my toes and realized that I didn't know who Larry was! So I started singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" by Rolf Harris.

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to

3. JCgirl4eternity

+421
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then

4. Breezy3

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could

5. MamaChris

MamaChris Please Read My Blog

+2,532
    Christian
    Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again.

6. KingofKings316

KingofKings316 Need blessings to buy something? PM me.

+602
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again.

7. StarryEyes

StarryEyes Guest

+0

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where

8. Breezy3

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find

9. bfluid

bfluid HE suffered greatly, ...for His chosen few.

+60
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him

10. JCgirl4eternity

+421
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering

11. Breezy3

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly,

12. JCgirl4eternity

+421
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and

13. BlackDagger

BlackDagger And they say that a Hero can save us........

+43
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat

14. MamaChris

+2,532
    Christian
    Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me!

15. Breezy3

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and

16. MamaChris

+2,532
    Christian
    Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and went looking for his tinkle ball.

17. christiancuddler

christiancuddler Active Member

+10
    Baptist
    Single
    UK-Conservative

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and went looking for his tinkle ball. Suddenly the cat started

18. Breezy3

+6,139
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry! They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again. Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and went looking for his tinkle ball. Suddenly the cat started singing 'Can't Touch This' and Larry was croaking uncontrollably! When the cat

19. Sushi614

Sushi614 Guest

+0

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry!

They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again.

Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and went looking for his tinkle ball. Suddenly the cat started singing 'Can't Touch This' and Larry was croaking uncontrollably! When the cat finished

20. KingofKings316

KingofKings316 Need blessings to buy something? PM me.

+602
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started making noises that sounded just like Larry!

They both decided to eat at Bubba Gumps in Chicago and wait until they saw the first person wearing a large coconut on their head to start croaking loudly! They wanted to jump for joy when they actually saw the big dude come in with not only a coconut head, but also three little girls walking beside him carrying a frog, a squirrel, and a little dog! Larry and Gary began to sing "The Three Amigas" when all of a sudden the frog, squirrel and little dog jumped out of the little girl's arms and into a bowl of pudding!! It was chocolate pudding so they all started eating the pudding as fast as they could and when it was all gone they fell on the floor and couldn't move for five hours! So they took advantage of it and decided to just sleep it off for a while and then they could be frogs again.

Larry wondered where Gary went cuz he could not find him which is pretty unusual considering he was now flourescent green!! Suddenly, Larry turned into a frog and Pounced on a cat and shouted Hey! Look at me! The cat just grinned at him and went looking for his tinkle ball. Suddenly the cat started singing 'Can't Touch This' and Larry was croaking uncontrollably! When the cat finished

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.