I Have 1k Posts, This Thread Will Have 1k Posts, & Post 1k Will Have 2,000 Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCgirl4eternity

Proverbs 22:4
Apr 30, 2007
In my house! ;)
Visit site
✟21,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a Christian eating my breakfast with my toes all wiggling everywhere! I think freedom is overrated. So I started writing silly songs with "Larry"! We first jotted down this great jingle and drank Monavie until we found it was made of cow hooves!

Larry started mooing and I took one more look at my toes and realized that I didn't know who Larry was! So I started singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" by Rolf Harris.

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have

Upvote 0

bfluid

HE suffered greatly, ...for His chosen few.
Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a Christian eating my breakfast with my toes all wiggling everywhere! I think freedom is overrated. So I started writing silly songs with "Larry"! We first jotted down this great jingle and drank Monavie until we found it was made of cow hooves!

Larry started mooing and I took one more look at my toes and realized that I didn't know who Larry was! So I started singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" by Rolf Harris.

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia.

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry

Upvote 0

JCgirl4eternity

Apr 30, 2007
In my house! ;)
Visit site
✟21,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloody

Upvote 0

MamaChris

Please Read My Blog
Dec 8, 2006
South Carolina
✟51,431.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloody, in the British term that is

Upvote 0

bfluid

Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloody, in the British term that is "Frog's

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting'

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to

Upvote 0

bfluid

Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue

Upvote 0

bfluid

Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that

Upvote 0

MamaChris

Please Read My Blog
Dec 8, 2006
South Carolina
✟51,431.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided

Upvote 0

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to

Upvote 0

bfluid

Feb 26, 2006
Ga
Visit site
✟17,021.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCgirl4eternity

Apr 30, 2007
In my house! ;)
Visit site
✟21,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and

Upvote 0

MamaChris

Please Read My Blog
Dec 8, 2006
South Carolina
✟51,431.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs.

Upvote 0

Breezy3

Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, I cheated but I asked Jesus to help Larry pick out a big, udderly strange banana skin. We thought that it might help cure Larry's dredded skin disease. But alas it only cured half of his left leg. Meanwhile, he shopped online for more Monavie in bulk that... WAIT... is that really John Wayne? Doing the electric boogaloo? I must need glasses. Are pickles that aren't pickled really peaches? But WikiPedia is just too hard for Larry. So he calls Gary. Gary is Larry's barber. Who has known larry since they were kids. Since then they started singing in country intellect. Gary is worried that Larry may have Leukemia. Gary thinks Larry is having too many bloodys, in the British term that is "Frog's tongue" and Gary is getting tired of his 'ribbeting' nature so decided to meat. Larry had no clue that frogs are really cute. So he decided to listen carefully to the frog so he could imitate the noises and be like other frogs. Suddenly Gary started

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.