Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I mean no disrespect but this new design is a sight for sore eyes. The one before seemed alright. I also wish there a way for us to be able to mass-delete posts on our profile pages. Also, not sure if the Angry rating should be on CF. It's so tempting to use, but I don't think it will bring forth good fruit.

Reactions: Susie~Q
Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,038.00
Faith
Atheist
I mean no disrespect but this new design is a sight for sore eyes. The one before seemed alright. I also wish there a way for us to be able to mass-delete posts on our profile pages. Also, not sure if the Angry rating should be on CF. It's so tempting to use, but I don't think it will bring forth good fruit.
WRT the angry rating (or sad), I try to read those reactions in as positive light as possible. For example, if someone posts about a crime and another reacts with "angry", I assume they are angry about the crime.

BUT, yeah, it could be read as being angry at the person who posted. So, maybe it shouldn't be here. Same with sad. I can see it being used (like funny) as a slam.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WRT the angry rating (or sad), I try to read those reactions in as positive light as possible. For example, if someone posts about a crime and another reacts with "angry", I assume they are angry about the crime.

BUT, yeah, it could be read as being angry at the person who posted. So, maybe it shouldn't be here. Same with sad. I can see it being used (like funny) as a slam.

Before I became an "enlightened" person, the only time I ever used the angry emoticon was to make fun of people.

Yeah, I used to be that way once upon a time.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HI this new interface is a joke and frustrating so I will not be in here anymore as you can find other places to exchange ideas and converse. A platform needs to be user friendly and not a ad mil that is unpleasant to look at and difficult to navigate. Ill pop in every week or two and see if they improve it or revert to the old one. The users are the source of the ad money they collect and if they see a huge drop in posts and views they might decide to design of the page with the users in mind.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

Come on guys, this is a work in progress. Anytime a system is upgraded it takes time to massage it and get it right. This forum is intended to discuss issues and how we can resolve them.

This thread is now closed.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.