Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL
✟45,845.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
This a great website for spiritual warfare:

Auxilium Christianorum

It is a web site for offering prayer support for priests on the front lines involved in spiritual warfare. It also gives protection to its members against the demonic forces.

I just heard that twenty years ago there were 8,000 Satanists in the U.S. alone. Now it is 1.5 million! You never know when a Satanist has cast a spell on you! I believe that the problems in our Church, our country, and in our families are directly linked to the devil.

To be a member, all you have to do is pray the prayers on the web site daily. To no longer be a member, all you have to do is stop praying the prayers daily. It is not a sin to not pray the prayers. But the web site strongly encourages to first to talk to your confessor or spiritual director.

You can also get the prayers in a book or an ebook. See https://smile.amazon.com/Deliverance-Prayers-Fr-Chad-Ripperger/dp/154105671X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1QCCUT68HCS1V&keywords=deliverance+prayers+for+the+laity&qid=1579484824&sprefix=deliverance+pr,aps,186&sr=8-1. This book not only has the prayers from the web site, it also has other prayers in order to protect you, your family, and others.

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟910,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This a great website for spiritual warfare:

Auxilium Christianorum

It is a web site for offering prayer support for priests on the front lines involved in spiritual warfare. It also gives protection to its members against the demonic forces.

I just heard that twenty years ago there were 8,000 Satanists in the U.S. alone. Now it is 1.5 million! You never know when a Satanist has cast a spell on you! I believe that the problems in our Church, our country, and in our families are directly linked to the devil.

To be a member, all you have to do is pray the prayers on the web site daily. To no longer be a member, all you have to do is stop praying the prayers daily. It is not a sin to not pray the prayers. But the web site strongly encourages to first to talk to your confessor or spiritual director.

You can also get the prayers in a book or an ebook. See https://smile.amazon.com/Deliverance-Prayers-Fr-Chad-Ripperger/dp/154105671X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1QCCUT68HCS1V&keywords=deliverance+prayers+for+the+laity&qid=1579484824&sprefix=deliverance+pr,aps,186&sr=8-1. This book not only has the prayers from the web site, it also has other prayers in order to protect you, your family, and others.

Satanists in modern day aren't what you think. The overwhelming majority are those atheists identifying as such because they support the resistance of Satanists' pushback against privileges given to Christians. For example monuments, especially on government grounds; they disagree with there being any, and rightly so, so when Christian monuments or sentiments are built, they have countered with their own constitutional right to the same freedom of religion and representation of their own beliefs.

It's by and large a political and social movement to balance the scales in regards to things like that.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟813,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
From some books I've read, the lower members of Satanic covens may be atheist, but the higher they go up the ladder, the more they're pushed into actual worship.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

OrateProNobis

Smile and be happy!
Jan 4, 2020
East Coast
✟10,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have the book in print. Everyone should have this in their library. There are requirements to be a member. More like strong Suggestions. I think anyone wanting to be a member should read them before taking on the task.

Reactions: packermann
Upvote 0

packermann

Nov 30, 2003
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL
✟45,845.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Satanists in modern day aren't what you think. The overwhelming majority are those atheists identifying as such because they support the resistance of Satanists' pushback against privileges given to Christians. For example monuments, especially on government grounds; they disagree with there being any, and rightly so, so when Christian monuments or sentiments are built, they have countered with their own constitutional right to the same freedom of religion and representation of their own beliefs.

It's by and large a political and social movement to balance the scales in regards to things like that.

This would be a naturalist interpretation.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟910,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This would be a naturalist interpretation.

Not at all. I've just taken the time to research this amongst many things. Lots of folks -- Christians in particular -- are quick to dismiss particular groups based on false stereotypes without enquiring themselves or forming their own opinions. Satanism is one of them.

Of course there are those that treat Satanism as a faith system, but the overwhelming majority of self-proclaimed Satanists are those seeking to disrupt the status quo and fight against perceived injustice and/or favouritism of any particular faith by governments or institutions. Like I mentioned, Christian monuments on government property; if one faith has it, all faiths should have it, or at least the option to have it upon request. This has been the case and has been pursued by Satanists.

To that end, just because they call themselves something that had different associations in the past doesn't mean they're wrong and it certainly doesn't mean they worship Satan. If anything that would be the height of irony considering most of them are staunch Atheists that have adopted the platform to protest against the government and institutions giving Christianity special treatment.

• Agree
Reactions: OrateProNobis
Upvote 0

OrateProNobis

Smile and be happy!
Jan 4, 2020
East Coast
✟10,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Years ago I actually purchased a book on Lucifarianism. Some people are scared of those things but my theory is to know your enemy. Then you know their tactics.

In the book the author described various levels of Satanism. Most are rebellious people looking to simply go against organized religion. Some are really hardcore worshipers. You can’t tell who’s who by looking at them. Actual worship, evoking, invoking and summoning does exist. There is a left hand path of magic that is heavily practiced.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0